Glu. Mobile is apparently an excellent company.

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Read this article:http://www.gurufocus.com/news/259915/glu-mobile-ready-to-benefit-from-mobile-gaming

So, let me sum it up for you.

Glu is making a lot of money off EW3. So stop expecting them to change anything as long as they're raking in cash. Sorry, it's true.

Apple is planning on marketing the iPhone in China. Good thing for Glu. Asian gamers are reknown for spending tens of thousands, hell, some even hundreds of thousands, on PC games. If Glu hits the jackpot, then it will be great for their CEO, and they'll stop listening to player feedback.

Greed. Sometimes I just hate humanity. If I didn't know what happened after you die, I would have commited suicide a long time ago.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• TomekchanTomekchan Registered Users 5 Posts
    You need to chill out dude, obviously this is a p2p game for ages so just accept it or just delete this game.
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Be glad evolving and fusing doesn't have a timer like a lot of games out there
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Apple is planning on marketing the iPhone in China. Good thing for Glu. Asian gamers are reknown for spending tens of thousands, hell, some even hundreds of thousands, on PC games. If Glu hits the jackpot, then it will be great for their CEO, and they'll stop listening to player feedback.

They are selling iPad airs in china already since the release in October. Cant wait for WWDC this year. (iPod 6, iPhone 6 (two different sizes), Apple Tv 4 (which should have access to app store for games maybe), and of course the iWatch.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Be glad evolving and fusing doesn't have a timer like a lot of games out there

Please... you might give them ideas. >.>
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Soon.. soon.. But I think "ban for money" service will come first as a remedy for cheaters.. and their "poverty".
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Tomekchan wrote: »
    You need to chill out dude, obviously this is a p2p game for ages so just accept it or just delete this game.

Disagreed. The game itself can be played without paying, and getting to max GS is possible just by putting time into it and/or being lucky.

Definitely not a p2p, but it is a p2w when it comes to tourneys and "pvp"
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    If I didn't know what happened after you die, I would have [done something] a long time ago.

What do you think happens after you die?

The only way of really knowing is to have a near death experience, where you actually die, or, an easier way is read or listen to someone who has.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    What do you think happens after you die?

The only way of really knowing is to have a near death experience, where you actually die, or, an easier way is read or listen to someone who has.

I have a bunch of theories, but maybe i should go to my grandfathers grave and ask him. Cuz hes always willing to have a little chat.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »

Interesting idea...MUAHAHAHAAHA

But really, no. I wouldn't suggest that.