Critical damage question

Ok, for level 50, with gold level 44 cc/cd weapon, godly ring of the beserker, and godly talisman of the beserker, the max critical damage is 400.1% So my question is this. How am I facing opponants in pvp with 440-460% critical damage? Are they all modders, or is there a legit way to raise your cd above max?
Guild leader of Marauders

Comments

• FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    If it's a monk it's because they have a passive to raise crit damage by max of 50%
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Yeah, the monks I understand, but I've seen mages and warriors with 440-460% That's the part I don't get.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    They might be over lvl 50
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

Level shouldn´t change a thing, Im 51 mage and yeah CD is 400,1%. Shouldn´t be a way to change that if you are not a monk.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

50% is a huge boost. Having both godly ring and talisman will only increase by around 20% than unbreakable, and people claim that's significant. So 50% would be, what? An additional 15 levels?

If it's not a monk, then this is a hacker for sure.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    50% is a huge boost. Having both godly ring and talisman will only increase by around 20% than unbreakable, and people claim that's significant. So 50% would be, what? An additional 15 levels?

If it's not a monk, then this is a hacker for sure.

We're talking Critical Damage here not CC. A Godly talisman give 123%, ring 128, wand 98. That adds up to 349 and change but when I equip them all my level 50 mage has 400.1% because with them all unequipped I have 50% CD.