Options

Eternity Warriors 3 Hackers Invaded My Information

The recent outbreak of hackers has caused my credit card information to be stolen and I have been being charged for the cost of there ematurity and glu is not responsible and cant do anything about it
people fair warning do not use ur credit card information until glu jas fixed all thes stupid hackers because if this happens to you, you will be hung out to dry

Comments

• Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    3Foot2011 wrote: »
    The recent outbreak of hackers has caused my credit card information to be stolen and I have been being charged for the cost of there ematurity and glu is not responsible and cant do anything about it
    people fair warning do not use ur credit card information until glu jas fixed all thes stupid hackers because if this happens to you, you will be hung out to dry

I believe GLU doesn't charge you directly. All transactions are done trough apple store.
    As i am not a user of google play, i can not say much about it but i would imagine android players will have to do all transactions through google play account as well. Or..?

I never had a case when GLU asking me for personal information, let alone credit card info.
    Or do you have different experience?
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    3Foot2011 wrote: »

Hoping you didn't go to some random website to buy a 'mod'... then again, if that was the case, I don't feel bad at all.

In any case, Google's help desk is pretty responsive to charge disputes.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Hoping you didn't go to some random website to buy a 'mod'... then again, if that was the case, I don't feel bad at all.

In any case, Google's help desk is pretty responsive to charge disputes.

Yeah, we don't handle anything with credit cards- everything goes through the respective official store (App Store, Google Play, Appstore). So if you're going to a third party site and putting in your credit card information, that's the risk you take. And frankly, any third party site that is specific to a game (and not routed through Tapjoy/SponsorPay) is going to be a mod/hack site anyway, so it would seem you're getting exactly what you paid for. :/
  • Options
    3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ok I have taken care of the situation and I didnt buy any mods I dnt hack hackers are nothing but cawards with no skill they all descust me