Options

When is the next update (higher than 2.0.0)

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
Can we get any update on when any of these are coming-

* Character rename
* Increased level cap (to 55 or 60)
* Better gear
* Co-op playing

Edit
* trading between players or at least some sort of sharing gold and items between our 3 characters.

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    No, it takes forever to find the necessary gear and upping the level with only reset the time people spent for godly. Raising the level cap is the dumbest idea.

If anything, fix the crash for android.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Fix the fkin cheaters first -.-
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    They have said they cant ban all hackers. My android never crashes (galaxy tab). The level cap has been there for over 6 months.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I like the way EW3 is now. If they were to introduce new gear, I would have no interest because with every update, Glu only introduces more pay to win features. Nothing like the high drop rates for unbreakable from hellboy back in December. Glu right now has no interest except trying their best to suck money out of us. They're trying to milk the cow dry. And I'm fine with that, because I can manage it. I cannot, however, manage another set of gear that is purely obtainable through cash. Look at PvP gear. You can die three times as fast with wondrous gear, or you can deal some more damage using that gear. The only safe way to proceed in PvP is to pay money, more the better for both tickets and godly PvP gear and gold runes. See it now? New stuff=more anger=more idiots to pay glu=glu does it more.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I don't know why I read anything you write on here Ultra....all you do is keep beating the same dead horse. we all know glu wants money so why do you reword the same thing for 1,200 posts?
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I agree with ultra i will just be happy if they added the rest of the 4th kingdom only without taking out or adding anything more
  • Options
    my 12k GS mage has a hard time with the second area. If the next are harder it will be near impossible with current gear
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I have a mage with 12.5K gs an i can finish both without taking no dmg
  • Options
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    I don't know why I read anything you write on here Ultra....all you do is keep beating the same dead horse. we all know glu wants money so why do you reword the same thing for 1,200 posts?

Because I'm making a point. Everything people wanted, they got. More levels. More gear. PvP.

New gear is PvP gear. Costs money.

New levels are ice levels. And they're hard and very few people do not struggle unless they pay for legendary runes.

PvP tournaments are the ultimate test for who can spend more money for more stars.

Don't ask for more. It only gets worse.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    they have said they cant ban all hackers.
    the don't ban any fking cheaters for days! Wake up!
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    My S4 crashes at least once every time I play. I can tolerate it once or twice, but when it happens while I do endless, it really p*sses me off.
  • Options
    OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    They will never ban all the hackers, probably not even most of them. The hackers are making Glu money...
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • Options
    Oxalic wrote: »
    They will never ban all the hackers, probably not even most of them. The hackers are making Glu money...

how so?...
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts

* Character rename
    * Better gear
    * Co-op playing

1. No comment
    2. Soon-ish
    3. Sooner-ish
    4. No comment

No more details than this, and no, I can't say what those mean.
  • Options
    For sake of all the players who farm do not raise the level cap.
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    For sake of all the players who farm do not raise the level cap.

They are raising the level cap.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    1. No comment
    2. Soon-ish
    3. Sooner-ish
    4. No comment

No more details than this, and no, I can't say what those mean.

Thanks! Also I forgot .... any new content?

Any rebalance with selling items for more gold?
  • Options
    OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    Well, I'm not versed whatsoever in the crime of hacking, but you gotta think the major PvP hackers can't hack *everything* (i.e. gear hacks/imports, etc), I dunno, maybe they can. Someone who knows more about this stuff would have to comment. If they can't necessarily hack perfect gear, then they have to obtain it somehow and the only real way to do that is to spend a good deal of money buying diamonds to obtain this gear. I could totally be wrong, I guess this is just the way I have thought about it. Anyone else know more specifics about just what hackers can or can't do. And let the record reflect I have ZERO interest in hacking of any kind.
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • Options
    Oxalic wrote: »
    Well, I'm not versed whatsoever in the crime of hacking, but you gotta think the major PvP hackers can't hack *everything* (i.e. gear hacks/imports, etc), I dunno, maybe they can. Someone who knows more about this stuff would have to comment. If they can't necessarily hack perfect gear, then they have to obtain it somehow and the only real way to do that is to spend a good deal of money buying diamonds to obtain this gear. I could totally be wrong, I guess this is just the way I have thought about it. Anyone else know more specifics about just what hackers can or can't do. And let the record reflect I have ZERO interest in hacking of any kind.

You can just hack infinite gems for infinite gold for infinite gold offerings.

Or you could buy everything.
  • Options
    They are raising the level cap.

Hell no, these * should not raise it. Tell them to take their level cap and shove it up their bearman's ****.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I wont mind the level cap, there are many players with good gear on all three characters and adding levels would be nice, maybe even add a new skill that can be unlocked at 60. but either way I wont mind grinding some new levels as long as it scales well with the 4th kingdom.
  • Options
    bump... still waiting

Edit: And still not playing much as I'm not into pvp. In the last year the only major updates have been pvp and 2 new map areas.

Edit: btw, even though Im not into pvp at all thx again for putting it in (even though it seems every update is just to make money (for glu) more so than for what the players want, but that seems the case on this small game scale and with larger governments also..)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

* Character rename
    * Better gear
    * Co-op playing

No need to bump again… we don't release firm dates.