HOW CAN I KILL THE @()%*&@%# CYCLOPs??

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
Post the funniest things you have heard here on how to kill him....

I like to say "the Cyclops can be killed if you reduce his hp to zero"

or "if you shake your phone he will fall down"

Snuchibuchis- "I threw my phone in the toilet and he drowned"

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Maybe poke his eye and he will become blind ? ;P
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    To kill the cyclops, you must first find the bow and arrow. They cost 990 rupees. Shoot him in both eyes, and his helmet falls off. You will find that it is Mazok'Kahl posing as a cyclops (but he didn't do a good job cuz cyclops has one eye, not two) and he will rip your head off until you use ten bombs to blow him off into heaven, in which case you can use your boomerang to reap in all the blood that pours from the sky, because it has magical healing properties.

Anyone here play Link's Awakening?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Anyone here play Link's Awakening?

Ive completed one long *** zelda game. Zelda Twilight princess. I collected all the hearts and hidden treasures in the game. Its insane, the amount of treasures and hearts I had to find throughout the huge map.
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Ive completed one long *** zelda game. Zelda Twilight princess. I collected all the hearts and hidden treasures in the game. Its insane, the amount of treasures and hearts I had to find throughout the huge map.

MasaeAnela did a 100 part walkthrough or something. That is one long game.

Personally, I like mobile gaming, so I had Ocarina of Time 3D. I never got all the heart pieces. The fishing thing.....jesus christ. I would always finish with 19 3/4 hearts instead of 20.

And master quest. Ugh. Completed that once and basically quit the game because my blood pressure went up. Like it skyrocketed when I was playing it on my 3DS at my doctor's office.
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    "Use your thumbs"

I personally only played Link's Awakening and Link to the Past, bring back good memories.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I played The Legend of Zelda a lot....wait that came out in 87...oh I'm old...
    Handles wrote: »

Stay on topic noob.

I like "Dodge his attacks and hit him to do dmg."

Hence the dinosaur profile pic?
    Hence the dinosaur profile pic?

That is a picture of Godzilla/Gojira. Classic Japanese movie monster that was created in 1954 and has had a large number of sequels/remakes since, leading up to the latest released this year (2014).

And yes, that does show my age as well.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    That is a picture of Godzilla/Gojira. Classic Japanese movie monster that was created in 1954 and has had a large number of sequels/remakes since, leading up to the latest released this year (2014).

What a nerd.

Were you there when they created this monster 60 years ago?
    Were you there when they created this monster 60 years ago?

Yes I was. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal.
    Yes I was. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal.

Does this mean i can shoot your head as many times as i want with an AK-47 and you still won't die?

CUZ THAT'D BE AWESOME.

lol.
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    this one is the best.
    noob: how do i kill the cyclops?
    answer: see that thing in your hand??!!
    answer: hit him with it!
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts

Good old' times. Miss it. Nah, I'm not that old.
    But stay on topic noob! xD

Best thing I heard read was: "You need to farm a gold weapon in previous dungeons and upgrade it to at least to 15/15"
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    jaggu wrote: »
    this one is the best.
    noob: how do i kill the cyclops?
    answer: see that thing in your hand??!!
    answer: hit him with it!

haha that's a good one!