Options

Demon Prince Soulshard...what the f... is that?

CybertCybert Registered Users 14 Posts
all my items need quite many of that ingredient - demon prince soulshard... but i have never seen drop any of it... nor the single piece... I am level 46, about 6800 gs and I have never encountred any piece of that ingredient... they expect me to but all of them for gems?

Comments

• Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Drops from endless 100+ and from legendary hellboy
  • Options
    thanks... endless +100 can do... for me...
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    They can also drop from levels 99 and 100.
  • Options
    for more than months I have no more drops of this item... I am doing endless 90-110 and not dropped the single piece.. is it moved to higher level or what?
  • Options
    TairmTairm Registered Users 13 Posts
    Cybert wrote: »
    for more than months I have no more drops of this item... I am doing endless 90-110 and not dropped the single piece.. is it moved to higher level or what?

Wait until you find out about Demon Lord soul shards
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Tairm wrote: »
    Wait until you find out about Demon Lord soul shards

10 points for this lol!!!
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Cybert wrote: »
    I've had a ton of trouble with these too as I try to level my final toon, the monk. Was even starting to feel like they nerfed the drops again but HB is dropping 2 reagents some times. Have killed HB over 100 times with no DPSS drop. Kinda getting frustrated considering he is level 49 with IIF over 220. Even my warrior and mage who have over 300 iif have seen DPSS drops become much more rare so I was starting to think something was misadjusted during the last update
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    they are hot and cold, just like legendary gear drops. I got 6 from ivar in 2 days of leveling up my mage. Like everything else, try farming when no active tournaments are running.
  • Options
    I probably unistall this c.r.a.p. once and for all. Even the new iron knights are better.