Options

Frost fang spider queen

i have tried over and over, but i still can't beat the spider queen in legendary mode. My mage is the only one with a lvl high enough to try. How are you guys doing it? Any tips would be great! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You must have at least Lv. 44 gold weapon, unbreakable/transcendent jewelry with 3 green fire attack runes and 5 green ice resistance runes in unbreakable/godly armour. If you don't, either you learn her pattern or you stop trying.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Mizbehaven wrote: »
    i have tried over and over, but i still can't beat the spider queen in legendary mode. My mage is the only one with a lvl high enough to try. How are you guys doing it? Any tips would be great! Thanks!

- do your best to keep your mana high.
    - Once you drop the golden skeleton and mid-sized spider shoot the wand a few times and throw a lightning orb in the middle of the cavern.
    -move back so that you can hit the spider queen with the end of an eruption.
    - it takes some timing but the goal is to get the spider to fall down when the eruption hits her.
    -- shoot want to recharge mana, possible moving a bit to stay in position
    -- when the queen gets back on her feet hit her with eruption again so she falls down
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    It's hard to knock her down even with Nightfire or Oni Staff. You need a lot of crits for that, it's not about timing.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    It's hard to knock her down even with Nightfire or Oni Staff. You need a lot of crits for that, it's not about timing.

hmm, I do have high CC but mostly it's about having the last big fireball hit her. Too close and she won't flip.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Learn her pattern and avoid her, that's honestly the only advice you need. Runes definitely will help as well

I killed her at first with a 36 gold wand, but the 44 purple made it a lot easier (haven't tried her with nightfire yet).