Make the arena square.

JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
Like a champion netherborn sort of arena. (No, that * doesn't deserve capital letters).

That will make it harder for little * to run everywhere and avoid attack.

Or, even better, hunt down players who consistently run. That'll teach the little * not to be such *.

Comments

• nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Agreed, I'm tired of running in circles. (not srs)

Tbh, shape of the arena won't change that much for running, especially for monks and the low CD on dodge
  • ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
    hi, am playing a monk too, and make it square do not really help, the Dodge Cd is 1,5 sec, and he dodge for 1 sec... so :)

i personally try to kill at leat 1 time but i do run in 2 cases.

1- am plaing against a warior, both of us hase very low HP but i do have a bit more - reason, warior, with low HP can one shot me (my low hp)

2- 10-15 sec left, an i have a bit more hp => the risk to take 1 hit and lose is very high

to the other player, do you consider runing in this 2 cases as game killer? will you react diferently if you was is this situation and playing a Monk?

P.S. i pvp in Europe server under the name of "Shango"

Kind regards
    Shango
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    10-15 seconds left I don't care too much, what's annoying is people that take the edge then run for the full two minutes without even trying to fight.
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    Make it a 'S' shape which is slimmer that you still have to walk against each other to get away from each other lol.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Aplz wrote: »
    Make it a 'S' shape which is slimmer that you still have to walk against each other to get away from each other lol.

yea, then a lightning orb can corner someone. great idea---NOT!
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Monks speed was worked on stop cryinggggg