That is totally unfair to Mage

megetrickmegetrick Registered Users 1 Posts
All the Monk can run and the invisible attack, Mage have no way to find time to attack, they can dodge so easy, and the freeze suppose to help Mage attack, and now, how to fight with this speedy annoying character. With some attack, Mage also cant ice blink, all Mage skills got delay with some time once it has been attack.

Also, with all the normal attack from Mage is too low, thanks to Glu

Good Job Glu, you have totally miss up the Arena, may be now, this Arena is better for warrior and monk.

Comments

• ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Mage vs Warrior is balanced. Monk, however, shouldn't be able to roll out if ice blink. With a split second cool down and running speed, it's too difficult to get a hit with a mage.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Mage vs Warrior is balanced. Monk, however, shouldn't be able to roll out if ice blink. With a split second cool down and running speed, it's too difficult to get a hit with a mage.

Nerf dash and roll but take away energy ball and then let's play. Mage doesn't have to do anything, just put the ****ing energy ball and wait for kills. And yes, it happens all the ****ing time, when cowards do this **** - put energy ball and when it ends run around till cooldown.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    PvP is a blatant money grab, nothing more, nothing less.

But let's wrap our minds around something else. Last PvP tourney, i got my *** whooped by mage and monk.

This PvP tourney, I get my *** whooped by running monk, and chicken mages who like to use orb and lag their way out of my whirlwind.

The thing about mage's freeze is that it kills time. Warrior's passive auto-parry does a little damage. Mage's auto-ice-blink kills a couple of seconds and wastes my whirlwind, or dash, or blade barrage. It's ridiculous.

In my opinion, Glu needs to buff dash. Maybe make it a one hit move against an enemy that hasn't dealt damage for the last 30 seconds so I can rape monks that like to run.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Orb is the mage's only weapon really effective against monk and warrior. If a warrior does a critical hit and dash to a mage, it's almost game for the warrior who, now with health advantage, just needs to run and occasionally dash to kill time.

Orb isn't overpowered, dash isn't overpowered, the effing monk and his roll is the skill that needs fixing.
    Thinice, bingo. You got it.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    They should balance the character similar to the scissor, paper, stone thing. example, mage can counter warr, warr counter monk, monk counter mage. Correctly played of coz. This will make PvP more interesting and we won't be seeing so many monk and warr in PvP.
    Orb would be ok, if there would be no mana potions. With mana potions if a mage really wants to win, he will * ALWAYS WIN. He has to be a retard to lose (or a good player, who does something else than just hiding under orb..)
    bryblun wrote: »
    Orb would be ok, if there would be no mana potions. With mana potions if a mage really wants to win, he will * ALWAYS WIN. He has to be a retard to lose (or a good player, who does something else than just hiding under orb..)

Wrong. A well experienced warrior can quickly dash and maybe whirlwind up to a mage even before she has time to recover and then it's game.
  • ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Wrong. A well experienced warrior can quickly dash and maybe whirlwind up to a mage even before she has time to recover and then it's game.

As you have said, "A well experienced warrior" and it applies also to a mage and monk. A well experienced class will always win the game. I have played and tried pvp on all three class, and without BIAS, i see it as quite BALANCED.
    > Monks and warrior have stationary skills, if they cant DASH or DODGE on mages BLINK, they will be a sitting dock waiting to be killed by ORBS or spam all skills while on freeze mode.
    > I think they KEY is using the skill at the right time. Like PRO mages i have encountered, i can kill higher GS mage with my monk but there are times that lower GS Mage can kill me too. Same as warrior.
    > when i use mage, it applies also, one false move on using my blink and i die. BUT if i do it on the right time, ENEMY DIE.
    > I cant fully understand why everyone complain and find something to nerf so that their class will have an EDGE but well in fact, it depends on how and when you use your skills.
    >Remember, RUNES, LAGS ETC... also a factor. But like almost 80% are doing, HACKING or mODDING is the KEY to win! *** right?
    JonWayne wrote: »
    They should balance the character similar to the scissor, paper, stone thing. example, mage can counter warr, warr counter monk, monk counter mage. Correctly played of coz. This will make PvP more interesting and we won't be seeing so many monk and warr in PvP.

But then how exactly is this skill related? Then its just luck on who your opponent is.

IMO, they need to balance all classes. Everyone is equal. So every fight is fair.
  • TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    ghostrike wrote: »
    As you have said, "A well experienced warrior" and it applies also to a mage and monk. A well experienced class will always win the game. I have played and tried pvp on all three class, and without BIAS, i see it as quite BALANCED.
    > Monks and warrior have stationary skills, if they cant DASH or DODGE on mages BLINK, they will be a sitting dock waiting to be killed by ORBS or spam all skills while on freeze mode.
    > I think they KEY is using the skill at the right time. Like PRO mages i have encountered, i can kill higher GS mage with my monk but there are times that lower GS Mage can kill me too. Same as warrior.
    > when i use mage, it applies also, one false move on using my blink and i die. BUT if i do it on the right time, ENEMY DIE.
    > I cant fully understand why everyone complain and find something to nerf so that their class will have an EDGE but well in fact, it depends on how and when you use your skills.
    >Remember, RUNES, LAGS ETC... also a factor. But like almost 80% are doing, HACKING or mODDING is the KEY to win! *** right?

Amen to you! You deserve a standing ovation. From now on glu admins, anytime someone complains about a class and its skills or demands change... Stamp this guys quote right on top of that crybaby shjt.

I whoop monk and warrior loafpinchers ALL DAY with my mage. A battle with another mage just makes me even better at timing with her skills. Once in a while a monk or warrior takes the floor and cleans it with my mage though. Talent, practice and wits are what make a good fighter.

Peace
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    TacoLita wrote: »
    Amen to you! You deserve a standing ovation. From now on glu admins, anytime someone complains about a class and its skills or demands change... Stamp this guys quote right on top of that crybaby shjt.

I whoop monk and warrior loafpinchers ALL DAY with my mage. A battle with another mage just makes me even better at timing with her skills. Once in a while a monk or warrior takes the floor and cleans it with my mage though. Talent, practice and wits are what make a good fighter.

Peace

Add luck on autoparry/autoblink :p

The amount of times I manage to stun a guy with monk then use fists or ulti and get it stopped by autodef is insane.
    Also that's assuming I don't get the stun itself autoparried
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Nerf dash and roll but take away energy ball and then let's play. Mage doesn't have to do anything, just put the ****ing energy ball and wait for kills. And yes, it happens all the ****ing time, when cowards do this **** - put energy ball and when it ends run around till cooldown.

I disagree. Mage has the slowest footspeed in the game. The floating energy ball gives her an expensive umbrella of protection to compensate.

If you want to keep things balanced and don't want the lightning ball then how about 0 countdown on defensive skill or huge 360 degree basic attack like Warrior
    rewand wrote: »
    I disagree. Mage has the slowest footspeed in the game. The floating energy ball gives her an expensive umbrella of protection to compensate.

If you want to keep things balanced and don't want the lightning ball then how about 0 countdown on defensive skill or huge 360 degree basic attack like Warrior

A 360 degree basic attack that somehow does not damage the opponent when they're right next to me....

Thing about mage and monk is that at least some of their skills are AOE. Warrior does not.
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    LOL I can't believe there is someone complaining about mage...she need a nerf imho and this dude is complaining...

Perhaps you have only fought hacked mages who can put up multiple orbs at once. I've faced some really skilled warriors who could walk into the orb on purpose and parry every lightning bolt. Mana potions or not the mage would lose.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yeah and on my monk when i used to pvp i would just run right under orb where mage thought she was safe and just beat the * outta her. Mage against a warrior or monk that knows how to play their class is severely underpowered now. Simple as that.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    I play mage the way she is and am doing just fine. Yeah she could be better but whatever tools are put into my hands that's what I got to work with.
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    This thread is a joke right? Mage is the worst for pvp, monk is good if you like to run away like a sissy and warrior is by far the strongest in pvp if you disagree learn how to play....
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    This thread is a joke right? Mage is the worst for pvp, monk is good if you like to run away like a sissy and warrior is by far the strongest in pvp if you disagree learn how to play....

If everyone played fair with no lag and no running like a *****, warrior is the best.
    The trick is to not get into range of dash, and that's limited to either extremely quick reflexes with ice blink or use eruption. I personally enjoy going against warriors with my mage since I still can pack a punch against them.

Upgrade with full godly and it'll be fair.
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Yeah and on my monk when i used to pvp i would just run right under orb where mage thought she was safe and just beat the cràp outta her. Mage against a warrior or monk that knows how to play their class is severely underpowered now. Simple as that.

I believe you are right. In the first weeks Mage was strong in part because every Mage player knows another class fairly well. Now that Warrior and Monk players have found the gaps in her game Mage is looking weak. Add to that the update-by-update re-balancing that GLU does and Mage is really weak.
    rewand wrote: »
    I believe you are right. In the first weeks Mage was strong in part because every Mage player knows another class fairly well. Now that Warrior and Monk players have found the gaps in her game Mage is looking weak. Add to that the update-by-update re-balancing that GLU does and Mage is really weak.

So tell me again why almost whole rank 0 list are mages?

Mages crying that they are weak is like runners crying that they can't get 3 kills..
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    So tell me again why almost whole rank 0 list are mages?

Mages crying that they are weak is like runners crying that they can't get 3 kills..

Dunno what version you play, but on ios I see in top 1-100 ranks all 0 star warriors and monks 5 times before I see a Mage. Lag or no lag force Mage to use freeze and warrior or monk can dash/tumble from it and have 2-3 seconds where Mage can't get away....
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Dunno what version you play, but on ios I see in top 1-100 ranks all 0 star warriors and monks 5 times before I see a Mage. Lag or no lag force Mage to use freeze and warrior or monk can dash/tumble from it and have 2-3 seconds where Mage can't get away....

This. The few top players I ran into were all monks..