Account Transfer. Need support from a Glú employee.

I'm wondering if account data is saved on Glú servers.
If I was to, for example, delete my Apple ID from my device, removing all iCloud data, and then destroy my iPad, would my EW3 account data still be saved in Glú's servers?
Could I then buy a new iPhone and, through a ticket with Glú's support team, then get my data swapped onto that new phone?
Jewelz

Comments

• SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Jewelz
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Jewelz
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Jewelz
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    You can gey your data to a new device through a ticket, just dont expect it to happen within the next 2 months.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'm wondering if account data is saved on Glú servers.
    If I was to, for example, delete my Apple ID from my device, removing all iCloud data, and then destroy my iPad, would my EW3 account data still be saved in Glú's servers?
    Could I then buy a new iPhone and, through a ticket with Glú's support team, then get my data swapped onto that new phone?

To deal with lost account data, try sending in a ticket to the Customer Care team. Follow the info in this LINK.

Also, please don't "bump" the thread so much.
    Handles wrote: »
    To deal with lost account data, try sending in a ticket to the Customer Care team. Follow the info in this LINK.

Also, please don't "bump" the thread so much.

Sowwy. I've already sent a ticket. I was just wanting to make sure they'd be able to transfer even if my data is completely wiped from the original device. They continuously fail to answer that when replying to my ticket.
    Jewelz