Please don't raise the level cap.

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
It's difficult enough to find godly gear, and acquiring 10-15 million gold for fusion and skill is too much of a tedious task.

An extra 5 months of farming gold is not my ideal way of playing this game. So don't do it.

Whoever suggested raising the level cap is an idiot. You know who you are.

Comments

• StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Why not i look forward to more gear besides godly
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Stigmata wrote: »
    Why not i look forward to more gear besides godly

Ok, let's look at it this way. The entire unbreakable set took me 1 week to complete. The whole godly set took me....actually after four months its still not complete on one character.

The new gear will probably be pay-only. PvP will be ruined. The game will be ruined.

I'll stick with what I have now.

The more you ask, the more you lose.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I'm busy grinding away at endless, which barely adds up to the 1.6 million needed for one of the 5 remaining skills. Together they go for about 5 million gold.

I'm still missing godly berserker ring and arm gaurds, and those take about 900k each to upgrade, shards and all.

If you want to prevent this game for collapsing in on itself, do NOT raise the cap level.
  • tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
    Please raise level cap, as it is now its just boring. The reason to play is to have fun (i.e. interesting and new staff). To became level 50 and find/fuse all the godlies, on the same thing all over again is a dream of the w@nker. I bet most of the "normal" players (not super hardcore obssesed w@nkers, like people above my post)) want new level cup and tier 9 items!
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Ok, here's my thoughts. I have a level 50 monk, no godly gear. A level 50 warrior that after 2 months of farming endless has half godly gear, and a level 52 mage with full godly that took 5 months to get. Now I am on the fence about raising the level cap and adding new gear. First off, look at the 2 stages of the ice cavern. They aren't easy by any means and they have a lot of stages to add before an end boss. I assume the new gear would only drop from the end boss. If you have probs with the ice archer, imagine the difficulty of the end boss. Are we going to need full gold ice resist runes and full gold fire runes and a ton of pots to farm that for new gear? If they increase the level cap, then my suggestion is to charge gold, not gems, to switch runes, and increase the drop rate of godly gear in endless. Players don't want to spend a year farming for full godly for all three characters. On ios I would say less than 8% of the players have full godly for all three characters and maybe half of those bought their gear. I have no problems with that, but not all of us can afford to buy gems. I would also suggest decreasing the amount of gems needed to fuse runes since the failure rate is horrendous.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Only losing one rune when failing would be nice.. As opposed to every single one...
    Jewelz
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Only losing one rune when failing would be nice.. As opposed to every single one...

But then they'd lose people using gems. And that's a few pennies less than the thousands they're already making.