Choosing a new device for the game

SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
Aight so does anyone know the oldest (cheapest) iPhone I could buy and still be able to run the game on?

I know there was an issue where a certain type of iPhone 4 was unable to load the game with newer versions of iOS...

Soooo.. Help?
Jewelz

Comments

• DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Maybe an iPhone 3, they have become really cheap, i dont know if it can run the game, but if it can i am sure the graphic would be bad.
    iPhone 4's cost a little more and lot better. It works just fine.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    There was one type of iPhone 4 where the game wouldnt load.. Thats why I'm worried about which one to get. iPhone 4's are affordable for me though lol
    Jewelz
    All iPhone 4 are the same, but running on different softwares. I think it is ios 7 that doesnt work, i'm not sure :P
    I also have the game running on my iPhone 4's with the latest software and it works great.
    So it works on iPhone 4 with current iOS version? It looks like I can get an iPhone off Amazon for only like $130 so I guess I'll try to come up with some money xD
    Jewelz
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    iPhone 4/4s didnt work for 99% of people when iOS 7.1 was installed.

iPhone 5 is probably your safest option. Actually, the iPhone 5c, cuz its cheaper.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    But does the newest version of iOS on iphone 4 work or did it never get fixed..

I can't afford an iPhone 5 lol
    Jewelz
    Dont buy iPhone 4 it seems it doesnt work with the majority, idk about iPhone 4's how the it works on with the rest of humanity, but it does work great with me and its a little bit more expensive nothing a middel classed person cant handle :)
    Damii, is yours iPhone 4 or 4s? It seems like verizon doesn't even have iPhone 5... I'll just go with whatever you have working and hope for the best.. I need a new phone anyway. At this point I don't even care if I lose the ability to play :/
    Jewelz
    I have an iPhone 4's installed with latest software7.1.1
    As i said before idk how it works with the rest :)
    Im not sure if you're trying to make iPhone 4 plural or if you mean iPhone 4s.. 4s doesn't need an apostrophe ._.
    Jewelz
    But does the newest version of iOS on iphone 4 work or did it never get fixed..

I can't afford an iPhone 5 lol

iPhone 4 was never fixed.

Same with iPhone 4s.

Sometimes an iPhone 4s will work. I have not heard of it though.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Anything other than iphone **** ;f
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
    Im not sure if you're trying to make iPhone 4 plural or if you mean iPhone 4s.. 4s doesn't need an apostrophe ._.
    I meant iPhone 4s, i dont know why auto correct auto wrong it :P
    Friend says his game won't work on iPhone 5s.. He's testing his iPhone 4s right now to see if it works on that.. :/

iPhone 5 is wayyyy out of my price range though, so I'll just hope the game works on whatever I buy :/
    Jewelz
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Friend says his game won't work on iPhone 5s.. He's testing his iPhone 4s right now to see if it works on that.. :/

iPhone 5 is wayyyy out of my price range though, so I'll just hope the game works on whatever I buy :/

My iPhone 5 has been glitchy since the new iOS and new version of EW3. Not sure which is causing the problem but, my phone doesn't crash with any other game but this one. Sometimes I can get 5 minutes of play in before the whole phone resets and sometimes I can get 30 minutes in but, it always ends in a crash/reset. This game also eats my phone battery alive! Dead in less than an hour of play time total.

The game is great on the iPhone 5s, but I guess that's just me.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    This is why I like Android. I don't have to worry about compatibility every year or two.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    My advice, (if you can afford it) get a good tablet. The game looks 10 times better on a good tablet, like the galaxy tab
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    I was talking to a guild mate last night who said ever since the latest EW3 update, his iphone 4(i believe) has been crashing constantly while playing this game. I can try to find out more specifics when i see him if you want.
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Ok, it was in fact a 4S that my guild member has. He says it crashes so much hes thinkin about stopping play. So it appears some work, some dont. Beware. Lol.