Buying gems

WhereRMyGemsWhereRMyGems Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi um I just bought the 20$ that said you would get 60% extra gems and I never got mine is this normal...? Or am I suppose to keep waiting

Comments

• bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Good job. Glu messes up on every step AND YOU FKING SPEND MONEY ON THEM!? Because of pple like you they don't care, because money keeps flowing.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi um I just bought the 20$ that said you would get 60% extra gems and I never got mine is this normal...? Or am I suppose to keep waiting

We are unable to view your account from here and do not address billing/currency issues in the public forum. Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    He's talking about the "extra gems." I'm guessing you got the listed amount of gems, but you never got the "60% extra gems"?

It's really just a marketing ploy. If you got the listed amount of gems, then you're good.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    He's talking about the "extra gems." I'm guessing you got the listed amount of gems, but you never got the "60% extra gems"?

It's really just a marketing ploy. If you got the listed amount of gems, then you're good.

Ah, well, it may be that what was listed *was* the full amount with 60% added. But without seeing the ad I wouldn't know. If you do think it's a currency issue though, you should still submit a ticket.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Ah, well, it may be that what was listed *was* the full amount with 60% added. But without seeing the ad I wouldn't know. If you do think it's a currency issue though, you should still submit a ticket.

Yea, I think the 60% is included.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.