Options

"accessing network" while battling issue

ive had this issue since the previous update came... and it happens mostly while doing endless ( on battle)... it killed me alot of times since u will not b able to move when the notice appears (accessing network).. im on ipad.. pls fix this coz its very annoying... waited for my ship tokens to get filled just to die early bcoz of that darn thing..

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    This sounds like you are having issues with your internet connection with the device you are using or your modem.
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    Indeed if it takes too long then ur internet is slow I believe, but yes, this issue didn't exist in the previous updates, the game never used to access network while in battle ( be it endless or story mode). In the previous versions, I could even switch off my internet and play the complete stage in story mode or 5 waves in endless without any Internet connection(internet was only required after u've completed the current stage or current 5 waves in endless). This is been happening since the update 2.0
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    ive had this issue since the previous update came... and it happens mostly while doing endless ( on battle)... it killed me alot of times since u will not b able to move when the notice appears (accessing network).. im on ipad.. pls fix this coz its very annoying... waited for my ship tokens to get filled just to die early bcoz of that darn thing..

Based on my experience I would suggest u to play on wifi, I experience this very less when m on wifi. But yes I don't think this should be happening, coz during unfavourable conditions I've got to use my my mobile internet :(
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    This sounds like you are having issues with your internet connection with the device you are using or your modem.

FYI, this only happens after the previous update. Before that never had such problem.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

Network quality is irrelevant here. This looks like a bug. I can be sitting next to my router and have a rock solid internet connection but neither my ISP, nor GLU, nor I can control the network between my ISP and GLU. The Waiting for Network notice is good and informative but the problem is what THE GAME IS DOING at that time.

1. It's new. We used to be able to go offline once the fight started. I use a wifi tablet and would sometimes start a fight and then finish it while waiting at the post office etc. Being new doesn't make it a bug but it means you need to consider the old UI as you evaluate this.
    2. Even if you have to check the network in the middle of a fight, you should use a fully non-blocking or fully blocking operation. By this I mean both the Hero's UI and and the Monster's AI must work or stop together. Having the hero frozen while the monsters continue to fight and the timer ticks is a bug.

cheers
  • Options
    masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yeah, this is a new bug since 2.0

For ios The w-a is to push Home button fast when the "accessing network" appears, then switch back to game and u now have the game in pause mode, whait until the network connecting is gone and push the resume button to get back in game
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    since pvp update I get this all the time, I used to only see it once in awhile between leaving the map and collecting treasure. I have died several times in endless because I move towards a boss to use a skill then get this message as I walk up to the boss and get clobbered.

definitely something new that needs to be looked at.