Options

Cyclops - Legendary mode

ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
Hi

am playing a Monk lvl 36 with 2600 GS, am trying to kill Cyclops in heroic mode since many hours but it still hard for my littel Monk, when i hit him i do 83 Damage, when i crtik 212 Damage suggested GS is 3000 from the game, but i do not know how can i make it till there cause i have allready good stuffs from HellBoy Normal and well upgraded.

my Gear:

Weapon: Ruthless Fists of the Hound (Purpel 15/15 lvl 26 from Hellboy)
Head: Imposing Helm of Fortiude (Blue 15/15 lvl 21)
Shoulder: Strinking Plauder of resolve (Blue 15/15 lvl 28)
Chest: Ancient Breastplate of Fortuide (Gold 3 Stars lvl 27 fom HellBoy)
Arms: Imposing Brassers of fortuide (Blue 15-/15 lvl 24)
Legs: Strinking Greaves of resolve (Blue 15-15 lvl 28)
Necklace: Excuisite Talisman of the Bersker (Purpel 15/15 lvl25)
Ring: incredible ring of the bersker (Purpel 15/15 lvl25)

where can i found better considiring my limits:

1- Ancient Cavernt Legandary mode (cant kill Cyclops)
2- Endelss mode wave 70

P.s.: i got some better waepons and gears but i they are 5/5, i cant upgrade them cause i need Demon Champion regent and they frist stat to drop in the second area.

Thx
Shango

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    The same can be said for any boss - increase your GS and increase your level.

You may have to farm the last boss you can do easily for gold gear (n.hellboy) and also do endless (for regents)

What level is your mage?

I started with monk, when I unlocked the mage I found bosses so much easier....

Of course the main thing you need is the best weapon you can get... try get a gold weapon from hellboy or endless. If you don't have the regs, get gems, either buying or do the free offers. There are many free offers giving 600 gems, only use them for evolving gear.
  • Options

You may have to farm the last boss you can do easily for gold gear (n.hellboy) and also do endless (for regents)

What level is your mage?

@harry:
    i do have the lvl 26 purpel weapon from Hellboy, do you think there are a big diference to the gold lvl26? will it be possible/easy to kill Cyclops Legandary mode? or is it better to buy Demon champion regent to upgrade weapons?

p.s.1: am playing a Monk

P.S.2 i just found 1 gem reward for watching vedeo, 5 gem for playing games for 5 min and all the other i have to buy stuffs... where is the free 600 Gem award?
  • Options
    IginlaIginla Registered Users 18 Posts
    Farm a level 26 gold from hellboy and also farm for the demon soulshards to fully evolve it and cyclops is easy
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Shango wrote: »
    @harry:
    i do have the lvl 26 purpel weapon from Hellboy, do you think there are a big diference to the gold lvl26? will it be possible/easy to kill Cyclops Legandary mode? or is it better to buy Demon champion regent to upgrade weapons?

p.s.1: am playing a Monk

P.S.2 i just found 1 gem reward for watching vedeo, 5 gem for playing games for 5 min and all the other i have to buy stuffs... where is the free 600 Gem award?

I would like to know also, where the h*ll are these free 600 gem offers bc I sure as shiit haven't seen them.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    The strategy I used is farming a level (specifically a boss) that drops silver & iron offerings each day as a quest. You hoard these silver and iron offerings and spin them in attempts to get reagents and a purple weapon for the next tier up.

This only works if you haven't gotten passed the previous boss.
  • Options
    thx guys, i killed him yesterday, but i still can not farm him yet :)