Options

PVP - something changed in balancing on android again?

bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
Ok, so mage is now immortal.. After EVERY attack he uses he can't be hit, and when he runs he can't be hit.. Parry also does 0 damage. HOW THE * ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THIS? The only way I can hit a mage is when he stands in place and does nothing. I had 11 fights with mages already and I managed to get 1 kill. TOTAL. I was rank 0 in last pvp and never had much problems with mages (other than idiots who hide under energy ball) and now I can't do *.
EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Comments

• Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Ok, so mage is now immortal.. After EVERY attack he uses he can't be hit, and when he runs he can't be hit.. Parry also does 0 damage. HOW THE * ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THIS? The only way I can hit a mage is when he stands in place and does nothing. I had 11 fights with mages already and I managed to get 1 kill. TOTAL. I was rank 0 in last pvp and never had much problems with mages (other than idiots who hide under energy ball) and now I can't do *.

Its not them or mage upgrade. You have major lag. Check your latency in the server u fight in. Anything above 300 ms means your connection there is weak and u will lag big time while battling.
    ;)
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Its not them or mage upgrade. You have major lag. Check your latency in the server u fight in. Anything above 300 ms means your connection there is weak and u will lag big time while battling.

40-50 all the time.. no problems with warriors and monks..
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »

My mage is getting killed more than normal but there are some glitches. Network access seems to be tweeked out because some of the matches start with one toon not able to fight and the timer just sits there. Likely lag glitches too.

P.S. the idiot mages are the ones who do not hide under the lightning *****.
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    Nice to see they addressed the issues from the previous season.

Looks like I will play on an Asian server, level a monk and abuse the system.
  • Options
    rewand wrote: »
    P.S. the idiot mages are the ones who do not hide under the lightning *****.
    Well ye, I should call them bug abusers.

Face it, orb is bugged.. or not - all other skills are bugged. Orb can hit ALWAYS, other skill - you can run through them, lag through them, pretty much ignore them most of the time. Orb is the perfect weapon for runners, and I see too many of these bull**** players on mage lately..