Options

Help - cant go further

ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
Hi Guys,

am blocked, i can't go further hier is my situation:

i cant finish Ruins of Chyo'an (Pom'Lai) in heroic mode.

my Gear is from Hellboy, and its maximised, but its to week for this stage, i got a good weapon for cyclops Legendary and other armors, but i cant upgrade them cause i need Demon Champion Herat, and this ones do not drop yet, and i do not have enough Gem to buy them. what can i do?

kind regards
Shango

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    To be brief:
    Go back to LCyclops. You need at least Lv. 26 gold weapon + Ancient ring/talisman fully maxed to get to LNian.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Shango wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

am blocked, i can't go further hier is my situation:

i cant finish Ruins of Chyo'an (Pom'Lai) in heroic mode.

my Gear is from Hellboy, and its maximised, but its to week for this stage, i got a good weapon for cyclops Legendary and other armors, but i cant upgrade them cause i need Demon Champion Herat, and this ones do not drop yet, and i do not have enough Gem to buy them. what can i do?

kind regards
    Shango

Do the same thing folks have been saying. Be patient, get stronger, save gems, farm for a better weapon etc.
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    leg ancient cavern drops purple weapon. I do not remember the level, but its as good as it gets for your situation now, IMO.
    It only needs deamon's reagents and 3 shards which you can farm from leg cyclop.
    Then you can go to further dungeons for the reagents you need for your leg weapon from leg cyclop.

Good luck!
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    well worst case scenario, keep doing your daily quests and as you level you will start getting some of the demon champion reagents. you wont get the shards but you will slowly be able to get 15/15 on your gear. You should also keep killing lclops for better gear. Gotta grind ALOT if you don't wanna spend money. Also, try to get in an active guild that earns offerings from tourneys cuz that will also help. Good luck
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Farm Dragon's Neck for Demon Champion Hearts for your gold level31.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
    i did now Drangon's Neck for 4 Hours and no Demon Champion Heart droped :( i got the gold weapon from Cyclops but its 10/10 and i need 5 Hearts to evolution :( now am stucked in Ning Yuan, cant kill the big jumping ice guy