Endgamers

FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
Ok, I keep hearing that end gamers are bored. There are three characters. If you have only one or two with full godly gear and full gold runes, you are not an endgamer. On ios there are 8 people with all three characters maxed. Those are the endgamers. If you are bored, then stop being lazy and develop your other characters. You can't say you fully beat the game, if you have a 12973gs warrior and a 59 gs monk and 59 gs mage. Players complain that they want new content, but they haven't beaten kingdoms 1-3 with all their characters. The only ones that do have the right to legitimately complain, are the true endgamers that have all 3 characters maxed.
Guild leader of Marauders

Comments

• nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Yup, because everybody enjoys playing all 3 classes the same..
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I enjoy it, and you guys know how much i love to complain. The game is meant for you to go through all three characters. A lot of people are doing the same. Stop complaining. If you have three characters that are high level, then you can complain.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    These are the same imbeciles asking for higher level caps in this game. I'm sure those are the same dip$hi#s that paid money to do so.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    These are the same imbeciles asking for higher level caps in this game. I'm sure those are the same dip$hi#s that paid money to do so.

Other people: I WANT NEW CONTENT!!

Me: But what difference would that make?

Other people: Im bored cuz i paid thousands to get perfect gear! So now i have nothing to do.

Me: But if you just pay money, when new content comes out, wouldn't you just end up paying more money? What fun is that?

Other people: ITS A LOT OF FUN!

Me: Punching in your Apple ID numerous times to activate your credit card is fun?!

Other people: YES!

Me: What satisfaction do you get out of this?

Other people: DONT JUDGE US PAYING MONEY! YOURE JUST JEALOUD CUZ YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO DO SO!

Me: I'm not judging though.

Other people: Shut up you faggot.

Me: What?

Other people: Anyway, new content equals more fun.

Me: more fun in what? Spending money?

Other people: Exactly!

Guess which customer Glû loves more?
    Yup you pretty much hit the bullseye on that one. Lol
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Im not endgamer my warrior 12.5k monk 12.3k mage 12.6k im bored and delete this game full of *...hacker,modder,glitch,bug...poor game programs need to delete in appstore..ahahahahaha
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Other people: I WANT NEW CONTENT!!

Me: But what difference would that make?

Other people: Im bored cuz i paid thousands to get perfect gear! So now i have nothing to do.

Me: But if you just pay money, when new content comes out, wouldn't you just end up paying more money? What fun is that?

Other people: ITS A LOT OF FUN!

Me: Punching in your Apple ID numerous times to activate your credit card is fun?!

Other people: YES!

Me: What satisfaction do you get out of this?

Other people: DONT JUDGE US PAYING MONEY! YOURE JUST JEALOUD CUZ YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO DO SO!

Me: I'm not judging though.

Other people: Shut up you faggot.

Me: What?

Other people: Anyway, new content equals more fun.

Me: more fun in what? Spending money?

Other people: Exactly!

Guess which customer Glû loves more?

Ppl who spending money in this * game is big BS....
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Do you guys realize none of you are making any sense -_-
    Damii wrote: »
    Do you guys realize none of you are making any sense -_-

How are we not making sense? We're saying people spent money to get the best gear, they managed to get geared on all three characters, and now they don't have anything to do since they maxed out by paying for it.

The idiots are the ones who pay for it.
    How are we not making sense? We're saying people spent money to get the best gear, they managed to get geared on all three characters, and now they don't have anything to do since they maxed out by paying for it.

Well, the people that bought out max gear dont really complain.

Most people that are *****ing are the people that max out one character and then continue to whine about being bored. I take this time to max out my other two characters. Right now they all have the gold 44 CC/CD weapon, while everyone else is still whining about being bored and how they can only farm hellboy now and stuff.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts

I havent payed anything on this game, so in this topic i dont have anything to say.
    But you guys are saying that no one can ask for new contents or lvl increase, if those who are asking dont have 12,9k gs on all three characters.
    I use a 12,3k gs warrior and i want to keep playing with warrior rather than the other characters, does that mean i cant ask for lvl increase and new contents ?
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    I havent payed anything on this game, so in this topic i dont have anything to say.
    But you guys are saying that no one can ask for new contents or lvl increase, if those who are asking dont have 12,9k gs on all three characters.
    I use a 12,3k gs warrior and i want to keep playing with warrior rather than the other characters, does that mean i cant ask for lvl increase and new contents ?

Apparently since I can't whine because only my mage has full godly and my monk has only 11k gs.

Not liking war apparently means I can't say I want new content for the chars I actually enjoy playing
  • tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
    Why are you always refering to maxing out all three characters? I tried all 3 characters, i have 12k gs warrior and i just don't want to play with the others, its boring, it's a waste of time to * out all 3 characters on the same * all over again, and i don't like them.

Glu please add new stuff, don't listen to 12 years old * without life that freaking maxing all three characters and doing 'gotta catch em all' on godlies, it will lead to more money for you eventually and happy customers.
  • tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
    2 furyweasel_misereable_*

Its not about legitamate right to complain, or true end-*-gamers, its about to have fun. As of now its boring, the game is stagnated on the same level with no or little additions. Its not fun anymore. If you haven't got life, mate its your choice to max out all 3 characters and collect all flipping godly pieces. But the game should be continiously developing
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    tbumbekov wrote: »
    the game should be continuously developing

exactly.

Also it was said once by an admin they will try to do an update every 2 weeks. That may have gone out the window but there has been no level cap since the game first came out.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    well just face it, whether you want a level cap increase or not, and if you have only one character maxed or all three, the add ons will happen. One or even 20 people complaining on forum wont stop glu from the update so it is your choice to grind out the new gear or just grind out a new game all together. The End Gamer debate is kind of pointless because everyone is going to play how they want whether it is one character or all three and the updates will happen if enough people want it, whether you do or not they will go with the majority.

No need in bashing each other over whose opinion on what end game means to each other is better. Good luck getting to level 60!