Subject List

ducasilvioducasilvio Registered Users 1 Posts
hello guys, where can I find list items? weapons, helmet, gloves, etc. talismans? I would understand if I can find a better deal or enhance existing ones. thanks :)

Comments

• FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    ducasilvio wrote: »
    hello guys, where can I find list items? weapons, helmet, gloves, etc. talismans? I would understand if I can find a better deal or enhance existing ones. thanks :)

IGN aplz has been working on it. I believe aplz still continuously works on it, but hopefully you can find what you need for the time being.

This is his / her link for the list :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0An6mrsCbNrc-dEQtQ1I5Tms0MkZmcTg4cjlLbm1QdXc&usp=drive_web&pli=1&pli=1
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    I'm still working on it, just limited by reagents atm. Having issue with blood for all tiers. =)
  • SlayriskSlayrisk Registered Users 14 Posts
    Aplz wrote: »
    I'm still working on it, just limited by reagents atm. Having issue with blood for all tiers. =)

If you're having difficulties finding blood, try and do as many endless runs as possible. Also, try and get all the Iron God offerings you can by completing all side-quests. Iron god offerings generally yield bloods. I remember getting 7/10 demon prince bloods in one 10-offering spin.

Also, just a minor detail for the spreadsheet you've compiled- and I'm not even sure if they've lowered the drop for Demon Prince reagents, but they usually start dropping in endless from lvl 99+

And btw, great job with the spreadsheet!! :D
    Keep calm and farm on.