Dash

FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
Okay i got a healthy lead I'll go in and finish with a chi vortex......nope one hit by dash. Fix it

Comments

• bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Okay i got a healthy lead I'll go in and finish with a chi vortex......nope one hit by dash. Fix it

Bad luck, all critted. I was one hitted by monk skills too.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Monk has the highest critical chance in the game. Also, with the orbs, he can do an extra sum of damage especially if it's combined with critical.
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Monk doesn't have more crit chance that warrior or mage he has more cd however but I'm getting one hit I can't use that....
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Monk doesn't have more crit chance that warrior or mage he has more cd however but I'm getting one hit I can't use that....

exactly, the monk, defense wise is a piece of paper lol, there's been many a times where I have a healthy lead and 1 dash puts me down. My 3 skills in a combo takes away same health as his one (if the combo ever gets through bock,passive block, and a dash through my fists skill).
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    exactly, the monk, defense wise is a piece of paper lol, there's been many a times where I have a healthy lead and 1 dash puts me down. My 3 skills in a combo takes away same health as his one (if the combo ever gets through bock,passive block, and a dash through my fists skill).

Exactly lol warriors have 4.9k defense considering they aren't above level 50 and have godly. Monks/mages have what 3.5 at max?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Part of it is stoneskin
    Oh, it's critical damage percentage, not chance. Still. That means he can inflict a crazy amount of damage if his critical is combined with the three orbs and the Rage of Vaj'Ra. That's like what, an extra 600% damage?
  • PyrodancerPyrodancer Registered Users 7 Posts
    Monks deliver the most damage. I'm constantly put down by one combo of attacks, plus they parry out of the way easily, whereas my block hits for nothing and leaves me in harms way
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Like I said, that is only IF you can manage to get the 3orbs, and connect without it being block/countered or during the many times the warrior is invincible. In a perfect world yeah its great, but that kinda damage doesn't happen often. (In my experience)
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Part of it is pairing – I get one hit a lot too as monk courtesy of the dash, but the player is usually up to 10 levels higher, and or plus 1k-2k more GS.
    Regardless of full hit or not, you don't want to be in the center of vaj'ra.