Options

Warrior parry should require energy

IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
It is dumb that the warrior can sit there and just constantly parry even with not attack coming there way with no energy taken. It should be like ew2 where each time u use it it takes energy away(maybe 5-10%), And a successful parry would not take your energy.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    It does use mana, so I don't know what you're talking about.

And 10%? Are you crazy? People spam parry because monk spams dodge and mage spams freeze. It's a defensive skill that needs to be mastered. Any loser can become a hit and run monk. Very few people are good with warrior's parry and can live up to what you're asking for. So for those that don't, your suggestion is loaded with BS.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    It is dumb that the warrior can sit there and just constantly parry even with not attack coming there way with no energy taken. It should be like ew2 where each time u use it it takes energy away(maybe 5-10%), And a successful parry would not take your energy.

Five to ten percent seems excessive. A mage's fireball/errupt is 10% and her ice blink is much less. To test, just go into the first map mission and count how many you can use before running out of mana. I'd say make all defensive skills use the same man
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Five to ten percent seems excessive. A mage's fireball/errupt is 10% and her ice blink is much less. To test, just go into the first map mission and count how many you can use before running out of mana. I'd say make all defensive skills use the same man

The mages defense the ice tele does no real damage, never really freezes anyone, and takes much much longer to reload. same with monk with no damage from defense move and reload time. The warrior defense has no cool down and deals crazy amounts of damage. Warrior needs at least a short cool down time on parry or shorten. And mages ice crystals should do more damage.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mage's freeze actually does work. For example, I was in the middle of parrying a lightning orb attack, and then the opposing mage froze me. I was like "okay, im invulnerable, right?" Nope. I was stuck in place, and there was nothing I could do. And guess what? While your in mid parry, you're invulnerable to the attack you're parrying, but not the other attacks. So my opponent stood there while my warrior slowly turned his sword, and then he used eruption and laser. My health was taken down to 10% from 80%, all in mid parry. Nothing I could do. So I sat down, ate lunch, and left to go play League. Oh, I forgot to mention, he auto ice blinked six times out of my whirlwind. Costed me like 3 mana pots. I forfeited the match because he didn't deserve the win.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.