Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    Arthur1995Arthur1995 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Player: uw3nk No cooldown no mana hacker, please ban him i have screens but cant insert it, check him , he is 100% a hacker,He dont used alot of spells at start that it looks like he plays fair but after he started loosing he started spamming The magical Orbs of the Mage and Won that way. 100%hacker . glu do something about this!!!!
  • Options
    ManitoManito Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hacker name: Suprem3
    Hack used: unlimited mana, zero cast cool down (mage had 6 orbs up at once, cast constantly without using mana potion)

Sad that I was still winning until I tried to take a screenshot of the orbs and it kicked me from match. Still captured screen of post match.

25zm81f.png
  • Options
    Arthur1995Arthur1995 Registered Users 5 Posts
    ArlongKim Another hacker with 0 mana 0 cooldown in pvp. Really getting tired . The game is full of hackers. Listen here GLU , I wanted to spend 200 euros on a game , I wanted to spend it here but like i see ,the developers doesnt give a shi.... about this game and the hackers will always keep on hacking. Really sad that such an nice game i will quit. it reall make me angry cause no actions are being taken to Remove all hackers. Throw out a new game without a cheat anti system hahah seriously u must really be in moneyproblems. Since i see in google " how to hack any Glu game" im stopping to play games from you. i was spending alot of money on games but u wont get anything and i will tell all other people dont worry. Bye Glu , i have enough :-)
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    GoDeSSS - TSk SK TSK.... bro - you're done lol. I played against you and saw your name and thought ok this will be interesting. Our first match you did some stuff that caught me off guard and that's cool until I saw you casting , maybe by mistake, two orbs one after another. I lost that match and didn't think too much of it. You win some and you lose some. Then...when I click to play again...Low and Behold I got another match up with YOU. Did the same thing this match but I'm not gonna fall for your tricks second time around. I was up 2 kills and you with 0 then you started busting out multiple orbs cause time was running out LOL. You sir are a POS. Thanks for confirming to me what others have said about you you cheat.

Duc

BTW - You lost the second match even with multiple orbs. Your level 294 endless tower ranking won't help you here.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    warrior spammed skills, no cooldown, no good dirty rotten cheater

ebuya GS 11972
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    GoDeSSS - TSk SK TSK.... bro - you're done lol. I played against you and saw your name and thought ok this will be interesting. Our first match you did some stuff that caught me off guard and that's cool until I saw you casting , maybe by mistake, two orbs one after another. I lost that match and didn't think too much of it. You win some and you lose some. Then...when I click to play again...Low and Behold I got another match up with YOU. Did the same thing this match but I'm not gonna fall for your tricks second time around. I was up 2 kills and you with 0 then you started busting out multiple orbs cause time was running out LOL. You sir are a POS. Thanks for confirming to me what others have said about you you cheat.

Duc

BTW - You lost the second match even with multiple orbs. Your level 294 endless tower ranking won't help you here.

Lol 80% of all player here are modder....this game is sux.....glûGames,moderator,superadmins,handler die killed your self .....ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
  • Options
    petttkooopetttkooo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Nickname: Meziamus

In arena he is still using his Q skill without loosing any energy and without any cooldowns!!! :(
  • Options
    vandal08vandal08 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Quocquoc its a nick name of guy who dont have reuse skills time fac*ing cheater .. :///
  • Options
    vipfrenky - Mod user yada yada - same o ish.
  • Options
    Atmaca24 - Unlimited mana 0 cooldown warrior
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts

Duc

please tell me you got pics of the hoebag....that is worth posting.....my problem with taking pics of cheaters while I am winning is I want to keep winning and try to avoid their ****
  • Options
    ELLYSSLAVES - cheat didnt spam a bunch of stuff but used lasers multiple times and never used a mana pot.....glu did something right letting us see when people pot
  • Options
    sakabatousakabatou Registered Users 17 Posts
    kurouJr, a warrior.
    another cheater with no cooldown.

and i still got matched up with adhie22, which of course another cheater.
  • Options
    eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yaya05 cheater no cool down hope the glu admin could do anything bout this this is destroying the game
  • Options
    ManitoManito Registered Users 20 Posts
    2w4cqkz.png

Hacker name: hnlov3
    Hack used: zero cool down skills, unlimited mana

Hard to screenshot multiple Rages back to back like orbs, but shouldn't be hard to figure it out on this guy all the same.
  • Options
    MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    neokrew wrote: »
    Hunt3rRikkudo i hit her many times combo like 36combos and bombarment of slash and chops she just stands there like frozen till end of time and with 1/4hp. And suddenly kills me. -I have screeshot but i cant find place to attach.

I'm Hunt3rRikudo and I never cheated! This is for noob !^^
    It's a bug of connection! like many
  • Options
    vandal08vandal08 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Nick : THEDARKLORD
    -Zero cooldown skills
    -never ending mp
    At arena with 50lvl when im was 25 lvl Ban him !
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Atmaca24 - Unlimited mana 0 cooldown warrior

Yes I have also played this Atmaca24 dude, he uses a infinite energy no cooldown mod.
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    please tell me you got pics of the hoebag....that is worth posting.....my problem with taking pics of cheaters while I am winning is I want to keep winning and try to avoid their ****

Here you go...this was an encounter I just had within the last ten minutes from this post.

set3ic.png

2wgukip.png

Before anyone goes and says look at the last pic it says 2/3 kills on his side how come the final result is 1/1. Anyone with a brain knows that any kills after time runs out will register above but not count in final tallying. TYVM
  • Options
    ngn4z.png

b9bxq0.png

He brought it all and barely manage to win. Such a loser
  • Options
    huggintonhugginton Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hacking in pvp is outta control..romanianstlye is full of cheater! Legit players spend money only to get cheated.look into the player named godess definite hacker
  • Options
    ngn4z.png

b9bxq0.png

He brought it all and barely manage to win. Such a loser

i cant wait to see if he responds....he cheated to get his gear and he cheats in pvp and you know why he cheats now? ...likely because he believes worst case scenario glu will suspend him one day...what sucks is that he is probably right.
  • Options
    3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Bootyman5000 stats are stupid crazy he two shot killed me all three time all he did was stand in one spot and swing bc he knew tht if he hit me once he would win this stats hack is something ppl are doing to hack without getting caught as easily
  • Options
    3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    pepsididong another no cooldown hack and endless manna still beat the no skills hacking * hahahahaha
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    creative3957 - skill spam
    ciocu - the same, but he tried to hide it ;d

@GoDeSsS - that pitiful guy is recruiting pple to his guild with a note on chat that he hates cheaters :D
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    bryblun wrote: »
    creative3957 - skill spam
    ciocu - the same, but he tried to hide it ;d

@GoDeSsS - that pitiful guy is recruiting pple to his guild with a note on chat that he hates cheaters :D

@glu you really need to get this guy if for no other reason than he openly mocks glu and is a banner to all saying look at me I cheated to get all my gear and I am cheating now and glu doesn't care so you should cheat too!! Most of the top 50 ranked overall gs people and top pvp people are cheaters and it's a slap in the face to all of us who worked hard for our rank.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    @glu you really need to get this guy if for no other reason than he openly mocks glu and is a banner to all saying look at me I cheated to get all my gear and I am cheating now and glu doesn't care so you should cheat too!! Most of the top 50 ranked overall gs people and top pvp people are cheaters and it's a slap in the face to all of us who worked hard for our rank.
    Real slap in the face is, that guys reported after 1st pvp tournament are still playing, and those douchebags who call them selves admins don't give a cr4p about it.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    XioungXioung Registered Users 3 Posts
    2hgy1pc.jpg
    2mqnvcw.jpg

MAGA HACK, FULL ESPECIAL, INFINIT MANA