Where to find a weapon warrior

DalieDalie Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello,

I'm a level 48 warrior with a weapon level 36 (epic) and can not find a new (except offerings).
Where can I find a weapon level 36 +,(epic or legendary)

Thank

Comments

• revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    I hear the lvl 44's are on endless 115+. Lucky you're a warrior and not monk =p.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    I hear the lvl 44's are on endless 115+. Lucky you're a warrior and not monk =p.

Actually, monk is pretty decent now in endless. With a purple lvl44 i was able to reach wave 125. I got the Mittens yesterday and sometimes I can reach wave 130.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Actually, monk is pretty decent now in endless. With a purple lvl44 i was able to reach wave 125. I got the Mittens yesterday and sometimes I can reach wave 130.

Mages can reach 139/140 easily though.. So they do kinda suck :/
    Jewelz
    Mages can reach 139/140 easily though.. So they do kinda suck :/

It's because my monk doesn't have a single maxed godly. So even with Mittens, I'm still at 10600 gs.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Only really need tmm/mm/nf.. Armor isnt as important in endless since you cant really let yourself get hit at all anyway..

Edit: Well and godly/unbreakable zerker jewelry..
    Jewelz
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    well since your question wasn't really answered yet, you can get a gold 36 weapon from legendary nian or hellboy. legendary hellboy is your best bet but if you have difficulty with him then hope for a drop on nian. I have had three murdermakers drop on level 114 in endless and a tornado blade at 119. Also have had the masterful sword of the butcher(purple 44) drop at 114.

farm your butt off and you will eventually get a weapon :-)
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    True fact, a gold 31 upgraded with demon champion soulshards will do more damage than a L36 gold 15/15
    ThinIce wrote: »
    True fact, a gold 31 upgraded with demon champion soulshards will do more damage than a L36 gold 15/15

No. I have tested this at Leg Hellboy. 15/15 Brainscrambler (gold lvl36) does 40 more damage than max Illgret's One Eye Amplifier (gold lvl31).

It's still pathetic though.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Really? That's odd. It says that the illgrid wand has 200 more damage than 15/15 36. Maybe level of the item also has bonuses.
  • DalieDalie Registered Users 2 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    well since your question wasn't really answered yet, you can get a gold 36 weapon from legendary nian or hellboy. legendary hellboy is your best bet but if you have difficulty with him then hope for a drop on nian. I have had three murdermakers drop on level 114 in endless and a tornado blade at 119. Also have had the masterful sword of the butcher(purple 44) drop at 114.

farm your butt off and you will eventually get a weapon :-)

Thank you very much :)