The Moment of Enjoyment When You Win Against a Hacker

Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
So first of all i won't play for serious in arena anymore because of those ****ing hackers! Second i do play to beat modders and hackers in arena and when i matched with a modder which is a total loser and lose all the time against me even he spam his/her skills, man "I FEEL SO GOOD" and i'd like to see his face when he loses... That must hurt losing a loyal player?

You're a loser, you're the worst fail your mama raised.
Lose more and fail even more!

Bwhahahah!

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    So first of all i won't play for serious in arena anymore because of those ****ing hackers! Second i do play to beat modders and hackers in arena and when i matched with a modder which is a total loser and lose all the time against me even he spam his/her skills, man "I FEEL SO GOOD" and i'd like to see his face when he loses... That must hurt losing a loyal player?

You're a loser, you're the worst fail your mama raised.
    Lose more and fail even more!

Bwhahahah!

Oh yeah! I faced a mage who pretended to play fair until it was clear she was outmatched. First it was the orb that went up just as the first one died and then it was two at once but she forgot to stay under them because I was able to freeze/fry her and won.