Options

Decreased drop rate in Endless Tower

RafiqueRafique Registered Users 5 Posts
Hello community of EW3!... Ever since the daily discount for gold rune tokens was introduced, I have noticed a considerably lower drop rate for all godly gear (and legendary drops in general) in the endless tower. I am not sure if it's just a streak of bad luck or if the drop rate was actually decreased. With that said, has anyone else noticed this? If so, when did you notice this? Thank you for your input!

Rafique

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I am getting 1/2 godly drops almost every run so i don't think they did something
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I am getting 1/2 godly drops almost every run so i don't think they did something

Ah, well, it probably is just me and my bad luck then... Also, does anyone else sometimes get nothing or just 1 regent on the final 2 floors before you collect your loot?
  • Options
    IronspineIronspine Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's seems like it's either feast or famine in Endless. I got godly helm, shoulders, chest, greaves and weapon (Cursed Blade of Kilic) in a few runs. Since then (running 111-130 as often as I can) I've only picked up the bracers and ring in about a weeks time.

As of right now I'm farming for murdermaker and godly talisman. I've got the gold and soulshards to fully evolve both. Just waiting on the drop.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    It's crazy in endless.

In three runs I got four useful godlies. In two days i got six legendary gold lvl44s, including two nightfires for mage.

For warrior, I never get anything good.

On monk, i received Mighty Mitts and godly talisman/berserker in one day. It was my third day of farming. And in four months i have never received a talisman on warrior.

What's sad is that all of this is going to waste when a new tier of items comes out. especially if it is pay to win gear from only gold offerings.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Ah well, this is certainly bizarre... I've been farming endless from 110-135 about 4x a day, everyday, for the last month and I've only gotten DPSS and 1 ****** godly talisman of the tracker... Thanks everyone for your input, looks like I'll just have to wait out the drought.
  • Options
    Rafique wrote: »
    Ah well, this is certainly bizarre... I've been farming endless from 110-135 about 4x a day, everyday, for the last month and I've only gotten DPSS and 1 ****** godly talisman of the tracker... Thanks everyone for your input, looks like I'll just have to wait out the drought.

I can never get godly chestplate. Three and a half months and only one fortitude one.
  • Options
    I can never get godly chestplate. Three and a half months and only one fortitude one.

Lol! As I read your post while doing endless tower, I found 2 godly chestplate of resolve on 124-125.... I still need bracers, shoes, talisman, and ring... -_-''
  • Options
    Rafique wrote: »
    Lol! As I read your post while doing endless tower, I found 2 godly chestplate of resolve on 124-125.... I still need bracers, shoes, talisman, and ring... -_-''

Three months for bracers.

I have seven pairs of boots.

I got two rings on monk, one on warrior.

Tower is honestly pay to win. the time it took JonWayne to get max 12308 on all three chars, i wasn't even half done with warrior.
  • Options
    *nods head in agreement*...