Balance mages!

bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
This is a topic about Android version, iOS don't even start, the balancing is different.

THEY_CAN'T_BE_HIT. Glu, kurwa mać, do something! Only way to hit a mage with a warrior is to be lucky that this guy doesn't know how to play. A good mage can never be hit as he can spam orb/freeze and run if he has cooldowns, making him invincible. And no, there is no way to dps a mage under energy ball - this **** crits all the time, and mage will most likely just freeze away from my dash. Tried that, been there. And no, this is not a whining of a weak player, I'm almost at 0 rank with warrior, and it hurts my *** to play ALL THE TIME against mages. The whole high ranking is full of mages, almost no other classes. I had a streak of 20 fight against mages in a row - coincidence, or mage is really too op?
EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Comments

• VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    I agree. Also on Android.

Mage is invincible, I too have a very good PvP ranking(not 0 rank but pretty good, I win most matches EXCEPT mages).

Especially with mana potions they are unbeatable, ridiculous. Increase CDs and decrease duration of orb
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I agree. Also on Android.

Mage is invincible, I too have a very good PvP ranking(not 0 rank but pretty good, I win most matches EXCEPT mages).

Especially with mana potions they are unbeatable, ridiculous. Increase CDs and decrease duration of orb

The real fix it to TAKE AWAY ALL POTIONS.

I play mage and get beat all the time. I have almost no chance at all against a really skilled warrior. I've even been beaten by one who did nothing but parry and dash. Sat under the lightning and bounced every one at me.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    how about the laggy mages who are nearly impossible to hit, yet their lighting orb works just fine -__-. but yeah I was not happy bout going up against like 9 mages in a row. Maybe they just are the top class.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Glu. Players have spoken. Care to answer or care about our money and nothing else? Who am I asking.. ;_;
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Glu. Players have spoken. Care to answer or care about our money and nothing else? Who am I asking.. ;_;

You're asking the people who don't care about anything.

If Vadevalor walked in and said he was done playing this game, they'd suck his **** to get him to buy more offerings.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    The real fix it to TAKE AWAY ALL POTIONS.

I play mage and get beat all the time. I have almost no chance at all against a really skilled warrior. I've even been beaten by one who did nothing but parry and dash. Sat under the lightning and bounced every one at me.

You must be an honest mage that does not lag. I rely heavily on potions to whoop mages because they teleport all over the place. Good mages freeze me while im parrying, and then I lose time. And more time. And more time. They stall out till the end.

The laggy ones are impossible to hit cuz they keep on appearing all over the place, and it's annoying. I'm sick of them.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts

Yeah, because that's been working the past few weeks
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    This is a topic about Android version, iOS don't even start, the balancing is different.

THEY_CAN'T_BE_HIT. Glu, kurwa mać, do something! Only way to hit a mage with a warrior is to be lucky that this guy doesn't know how to play. A good mage can never be hit as he can spam orb/freeze and run if he has cooldowns, making him invincible. And no, there is no way to dps a mage under energy ball - this **** crits all the time, and mage will most likely just freeze away from my dash. Tried that, been there. And no, this is not a whining of a weak player, I'm almost at 0 rank with warrior, and it hurts my *** to play ALL THE TIME against mages. The whole high ranking is full of mages, almost no other classes. I had a streak of 20 fight against mages in a row - coincidence, or mage is really too op?

Not sure what you are talking about. I just got slammed by 4 warriors in a row, I used to do really well with warriors. The only ones I am beating are the dumb ones that stand in my lightning orb and cant hit me with charge. A warrior with equal gear and equal skill rocks my socks... Spam parry and time charge well.

Good warriors never use other skills unless they are goofing around.

Even monks seem tougher, less of them fought that actually fight. Hit and run ftw.

Last tourny I got to rank 3. This time I can barely get passed 7.

Not sure if I was really lucky last time... or if I am really unlucky this time.

Seems like you may have gotten your wish though.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

I don´t know what the hell is diffrent on Android side more then orb cd, but on IOS mages is in no fking way an OP class. I would say the weakest and most buff needed class. Without braging or anything I consider myself beeing one of the top mages both power and skill wise. (Maybe not the best but one of the best). I use all the skills and range pretty much optimal. Always rank 0 with a top 20 placement on all tournaments so far with only using the free energy.

My experience:
    Vs a well playing monk it is a fking hell to do anything at all. He doesnt even have to be that good geared as long as he know what he is doing we have no fking chance. I win 2/10 vs a good monk. And warriors, pretty much same goes there, if it's a player who knows what he is doing, parry everything and almost one attack kill. I win 3/10 vs a good warrior. Other mages is the easiest, about 9/10.
    The sucky players/ laggy players/ or only running players doesnt need to be counted, this is vs good well playing people.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Rankavich wrote: »
    Not sure what you are talking about. I just got slammed by 4 warriors in a row, I used to do really well with warriors. The only ones I am beating are the dumb ones that stand in my lightning orb and cant hit me with charge. A warrior with equal gear and equal skill rocks my socks... Spam parry and time charge well.

Good warriors never use other skills unless they are goofing around.

Even monks seem tougher, less of them fought that actually fight. Hit and run ftw.

Last tourny I got to rank 3. This time I can barely get passed 7.

Not sure if I was really lucky last time... or if I am really unlucky this time.

Seems like you may have gotten your wish though.
    Last tourney I was r0 12 star, now I got to r1 5 star (almost no potions, no bought tickets) and got 6 hackers in a row. I got my 150 gems, I'm done in this tournament cause this is ********. My point is - I know how to play. I can win most of my fights, by all my loses are with hackers and invincible mages. It's enough if they have just a very small lag, or just move all the **** time. If they don't stop - I can't dash them.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    I am a warrior and i win 8/10 fights against mages.
    As i also have read monks overpowers mages easily. i dont think its fair for those who fight with a mage, even though they are are actually good and skillful players to lose a fight they could have won before the update. Turn mages back to normal and may the best player win the match :)
  • PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    Mage without lag = ez mode...
    Mage with lag = God mode...

and yes, most high rank mage just happen to lag and teleport around
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    PanZilla wrote: »
    Mage without lag = ez mode...
    Mage with lag = God mode...

and yes, most high rank mage just happen to lag and teleport around

Lag = no
    Teleport around = Of course, its a part of the mage class, teleport to stay alive... We will stop teleporting if you will stop using dash/block or roll/stun hows that? Smart*...
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    On ios, mage is weak as hell and has no real advantages. Monks roll out of ice blink, warriors dash out of ice blink, but mage can't blink out of their skills or blink out of another mages ice blink. The main skill is the mages beam. Once again, monks can roll out for no damage, warriors dash out or parry for no damage, but mage can't blink out of their skills. Monk rolls out of the orbs area of affect, warriors parry. I have had warriors that did nothing but dash then stand there and parry, and kill my mage. This isn't complaining, but stating facts about how unbalanced the classes are. Not only do we have the weakest class, add in the cowardly runners, and these cheaters that get one hit, then turn into statues, just standing there taking no damage at all, then 5 seconds before the end of the fight, they run and win. To balance the classes, make it so others can't roll or dash out of the ice blink, OR make it mage can use blink to get out of opponant skills, the same way they get out of the mages. Put a cooldown on parry. Monk has 1.5 second cooldown on roll. Mage has 5 second cooldown for blink. Warrior has no cooldown. I have had warriors stand there and parry so much that they needed pots to recharge their parry. Glu needs to do some serious rebalancing.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    On ios, mage is weak as hell and has no real advantages. Monks roll out of ice blink, warriors dash out of ice blink, but mage can't blink out of their skills or blink out of another mages ice blink. The main skill is the mages beam. Once again, monks can roll out for no damage, warriors dash out or parry for no damage, but mage can't blink out of their skills. Monk rolls out of the orbs area of affect, warriors parry. I have had warriors that did nothing but dash then stand there and parry, and kill my mage. This isn't complaining, but stating facts about how unbalanced the classes are. Not only do we have the weakest class, add in the cowardly runners, and these cheaters that get one hit, then turn into statues, just standing there taking no damage at all, then 5 seconds before the end of the fight, they run and win. To balance the classes, make it so others can't roll or dash out of the ice blink, OR make it mage can use blink to get out of opponant skills, the same way they get out of the mages. Put a cooldown on parry. Monk has 1.5 second cooldown on roll. Mage has 5 second cooldown for blink. Warrior has no cooldown. I have had warriors stand there and parry so much that they needed pots to recharge their parry. Glu needs to do some serious rebalancing.

This was specifically supposed to be about Android mages. so I guess there needs balancing and bug fixing on both sides.
  • RegExpRegExp Registered Users 11 Posts
    Someone in this game still be a great noob. Thats all.
    You dont know anything about balnace. Ouhh! Sorry for interrupt your whine...
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Lag = no
    Teleport around = Of course, its a part of the mage class, teleport to stay alive... We will stop teleporting if you will stop using dash/block or roll/stun hows that? Smart*...

teleport around because of lag is part of mage class?
    Are you one of those mage run with lag all day and don't even bother to atk just spam orb?

mage has the biggest adventage with lag because their orb does not get affect by lag.
    Most mages who beat me just run all day with lag and spam orb as soon as it is usable again.
    also there are plenty of mages who just toggle out of game and resume game to use the 2 to 3 sec lag spike to atk and surprise you with their lag orb
    FuryWeasel wrote: »

mage orb can hit while either you are lagging or she is lagging.
    No other class can do the same.