Feeling bored????????

Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
Okay have done everything in the game .
Completed the career .
Weekly boring tournaments come and go (nothing new)
PvP is going on (with those lame modders)
Nothing more to do
Even maxed out the toon.
Glu you have to do something!
Get co op ,new bosses ,trading armors with friends,new tier 9 weapons and new world even fighting with the dragons just like in ew2 .
When will all this come into existence !
Also known as - psyched!

Comments

• RegExpRegExp Registered Users 11 Posts
    Looks like you are awesome and need special attention.
    All players who already completed (few months ago) this (and even more higher) should come here and say - Ouch! My little baby, dont cry! We can do something, pls dont cry and still be with us!
    The most peeps in this game still the most whiners ever I seen before. Awesome!
    Duc still whining in hackers thread because his accuracy running scared game style broken by hackers.
    IF YOU BORED - JUST -> EXIT. NO! I need to say everyone...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You maxed out all the characters? Or close to max?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    RegExp wrote: »
    Looks like you are awesome and need special attention.
    All players who already completed (few months ago) this (and even more higher) should come here and say - Ouch! My little baby, dont cry! We can do something, pls dont cry and still be with us!
    The most peeps in this game still the most whiners ever I seen before. Awesome!
    Duc still whining in hackers thread because his accuracy running scared game style broken by hackers.
    IF YOU BORED - JUST -> EXIT. NO! I need to say everyone...

It's not whining sir...just reporting. Don't get it mixed up - even with modders you win some and you lose some. It's a fact. If this doesn't get fixed then we'll deal with it. Modders really shouldn't be losing and yet they are... it's sad really. LOL
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Regexp you are prolly a psycho man
    I am not criticizing.
    I am just telling that bring some NEW things ppl here are bored of all the old stuff!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I hear you bro. That's why I asked when is the next update..

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?104296-When-is-the-next-update-(higher-than-2-0-0)/page3

In the last year the only major changes have been pvp and 2 new areas.

My mage who I like playing is around 12,500 GS. As ive said before the only GS upgrading possible for many people is through runes which would take over one year (without buying) to get all gold runes.

I don't like playing the warrior and the monk is semi fun, he is mid 40s.
  • tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
    Why are you always refering to maxing out all three characters? I tried all 3 characters, i have 12k gs warrior and i just don't want to play with the others, its boring, it's a waste of time to w@nk out all 3 characters on the same shaite all over again, and i don't like them.

Glu please add new stuff, don't listen to 12 years old w@nkers without life that freaking maxing all three characters and doing 'gotta catch em all' on godlies, it will lead to more money for you eventually and happy customers.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Pvp is just in the door? You have 3 totally maxed toons or 1?? Theres no pleasing you idiots, get out the forum 3 weeks after the update youll be wanting more
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Tbumbekov- what the * do you want exactly go find another game
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    well if you are bored with one character then just play the other ones for a different challenge. I prefer my mage but have been in a slump of getting the last few godlies I needed so I play the other characters to prevent boredom. If you don't know anything about coding new content then quit complaining about them taking too long. Find another game to play in between your boredom and waiting for an update if you don't want to max the other characters. They wont get done any faster just because people complain about boredom on forum and they obviously want to get their updates and things done to continue collecting peoples money.

Also, if you take the time to level the other characters so they have decent skill upgrades they might not be as bad as you think. not gonna bust your butt if you don't want to but don't complain about having nothing to do if you don't want to.
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    If you don't want to max out all three don't complain about nothing to do just bc you are lazy.....cmon
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    If you don't want to max out all three don't complain about nothing to do just bc you are lazy.....cmon

I don't like playing warrior, doesn't make me lazy.
    Jaynee kill what's there in PvP !
    We get only 5 tries and even in that modders ruin our games .
    Nothing more fun to do
    I agree with harry potter and john boy 12
    Also known as - psyched!
    Jaynee your totally wrong
    What's there in PvP !
    We only get 5 matches in around 3hours and that to with modders ruining our matches !
    I agree with harry potter tbumbekov and john
    Flu srsly needs to add something fast...
    Also known as - psyched!