Options

Possible PvP Bug.

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Ok, so we all know the guys that like to freeze their game. The ones that stop moving entirely, and then you are unable to damage them. I've encountered a lot of these, and it ****es me off. But that's not the problem.

Most of the time, when they do this, they are in the lead. Ok, whatever, right? Just quit the game, and forget about the star.

But what happens if this happens when YOU'RE in the lead? And your opponent freezes up.

Ok, so this happened to me a couple of times.

I'm winning, and then the opponent froze, and I was like, okay, let's build a 100+ hit combo for lols, right? Well, it didn't turn out like that.

Around the 1 minute thirty mark, I lost connection and therefore lost the match. While I was in the lead.

I decided to ignore it.

But after encountering the same thing, three times later, I got really ****ed off. My wifi isn't the best in the world, but it's smooth most of the time. So the game was running smoothly. My wifi was running smoothly. And then suddenly I lose connection? Keep in mind that the game moved on smoothly to the next couple of PvP matches, too.

I didn't really bother to write down names, but I do remember one. Name was Frienchee or something.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    At this point rank doesn't matter in pvp. The game is so infested with hackers, poor connection, garbage hit detection, and p.o.s. bugs like these, there's no use in trying to get higher than top 1000.

I'm so tired of having to deal with opponents who can a hit me without problems while my perfect eruption and orbs do nothing on contact.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    At this point rank doesn't matter in pvp. The game is so infested with hackers, poor connection, garbage hit detection, and p.o.s. bugs like these, there's no use in trying to get higher than top 1000.

I'm so tired of having to deal with opponents who can a hit me without problems while my perfect eruption and orbs do nothing on contact.

True (for every char against a lagger) lol, I just do it for the rewards. trying to get into low and whatnot is highly unlikely.
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I know how that feels Ultra, I have encountered more than 15 matches, it freezes and stops working, and what ****es me off is whenever I start a match within 10 secs i get kicked and it says that Jaimito has left the match......THIS SUCKS
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Ultra is right though. I have had 3 matches today that the opponant did the statue thing and stood there, then a minute later it disconnected me saying I lost connection. I have a very good wifi connection and the only time I have ever gotten booted from pvp was when they did the statue thing. However I also had 8 other matches today that people did the statue thing and I didn't get disconnected, and it had one match where I got the first and only kill of the match and the guy just layed there. He never got a kill on me and he won the match. Glu really needs to clean up this bs in pvp.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    Ok, so we all know the guys that like to freeze their game. The ones that stop moving entirely, and then you are unable to damage them. I've encountered a lot of these, and it ****es me off. But that's not the problem.

Most of the time, when they do this, they are in the lead. Ok, whatever, right? Just quit the game, and forget about the star.

But what happens if this happens when YOU'RE in the lead? And your opponent freezes up.

Ok, so this happened to me a couple of times.

I'm winning, and then the opponent froze, and I was like, okay, let's build a 100+ hit combo for lols, right? Well, it didn't turn out like that.

Around the 1 minute thirty mark, I lost connection and therefore lost the match. While I was in the lead.

I decided to ignore it.

But after encountering the same thing, three times later, I got really ****ed off. My wifi isn't the best in the world, but it's smooth most of the time. So the game was running smoothly. My wifi was running smoothly. And then suddenly I lose connection? Keep in mind that the game moved on smoothly to the next couple of PvP matches, too.

I didn't really bother to write down names, but I do remember one. Name was Frienchee or something.

The difference is they lost connection purposely for a few second then reconnect back while you lost connection too long and drop connection to server

I know how the bug work but I never try to abuse it because it's stupid
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    ^^ agree with all.

Only had an opponent go 'statue' on me once this season and chalked it up to a glu-glitch. Fight was against 0911 (Mage, GS 12577, 4th fight of season). Not saying 0911 did anything nefarious, only that it was a fight with him where I saw it.

I was winning, he froze, and I later saw the lost connection message (and lost). Checked ping right afterwards and saw the normal 55ms on america server. Nothing glitchy before or after the fight.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    There's others, too. I was facing Farazi, and he killed me twice and the game said game over. I dont think its his fault, but this is utter BS. I lost my star, and my ticket.

This is why i dont encourage spending in this game, lol. They dont really test for everything that can **** players off.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    There's others, too. I was facing Farazi, and he killed me twice and the game said game over. I dont think its his fault, but this is utter BS. I lost my star, and my ticket.

This is why i dont encourage spending in this game, lol. They dont really test for everything that can **** players off.

It's the same as endless: server/game crashes, still your fault, have fun waiting 34319943 hours to get enough tickets for another run or spend money.

That lag/dc/loss thing has happened to me as well, good thing I gave up on ranking..
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Had this today some1 did the statue thing and i did 300 combo without him getting 1Dmg thx to god i had mad 1DMG at the start before he froze and won and about laggers i see these guys get hit by eruption and bolt but they never drawn in hp so they come hit once they got lead and run and whatever i do tey never get dmged cuz of lag they are her 1sec latee in the opposite side
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I got slapped by a running monk the other day - the moron didn't notice that he wasn't in the lead and ran for the entire time only to lose lol

Never lost because of a disconnect though.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    aw weak lol, Just had this happen to me too vs howdydodat. After they got up, just a min and a half of them standing there unable to get hit. great to know people found another bug to exploit.
    I never lost connection, but there was just nothing I could do but hope they lose connection and give me the win (which didn't happen) =\