Boycott Glu

JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
I've read carefully through the forum rules and Terms of Service (yes, all 75 pages) and the following content is a breach of neither.

As the majority of you will be aware, hackers are rampant in this game. It does not appear that Glu is taking sufficient action to deal with the problem. These hackers are ruining the game for everybody. In pvp, the amount of players who have unlimited mana and no cooldown is ridiculous. It's been weeks since the arena was introduced yet we're still coming across cheaters. Have a look at the Sticky thread for reporting players to see how widespread this problem is.

I propose a full boycott of all Glu games until Glu admit there is a serious problem that needs addressing, and takes action to deal with the issue.

A month would hurt the company's pockets if enough of us joined in but let's be realistic. A full week to start off with might get them to take notice.

Admins: if you would prefer I created a Facebook event instead of posting it here, please provide a reason why and at least discuss the matter before deleting thread.

Comments

• Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Jake what I think so is that I once heard that glu engineers actually don't know how to eradicate modders in PvP from the game!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    So surely that means either hackers in PVP are undetectable (in which case, where's the deterrent for everyone else?) or that Glu have the power to ban certain people but they don't actually care about the hackers, or alternatively it's possible a lot of hackers actually work for Glu and they have the power to do what they want.

Who knows?!
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    It would be good to get more detailed insight into their perspective.
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hackers are rampant on android but on ios they are fairly under control
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Give a few legit players the authority to ban illegitimate players on the spot. I know I would love to have that authority.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You know, i made a post like this.

I ended up getting flamed though.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Glu's forums might not be the best place to propose a boycott of Glu.

This thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.