Just found something out about runes...

CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
Maybe I am a little late to the party but I just realized that you don't have to spend gems to replace runes on your items. If you don't care about saving the one that is in there already, just insert a new rune at the normal gold cost. Guess the "remove rune" option is just if you want to save the rune you are removing. Sorry if it is old news to everyone else, but it was news to me! ;)
:cool:

Comments

• PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    Maybe I am a little late to the party but I just realized that you don't have to spend gems to replace runes on your items. If you don't care about saving the one that is in there already, just insert a new rune at the normal gold cost. Guess the "remove rune" option is just if you want to save the rune you are removing. Sorry if it is old news to everyone else, but it was news to me! ;)
    :cool:

Cool story bro !
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    PanZilla wrote: »
    Cool story bro !

Hey, I legitimately didn't know that.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    You know, this is really good information actually. I did fuse most of my old gear but I still have some runes I can still refuge. Thanks.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Incredible!! Well I will reluctantly share a gem I found recently. The barrels that you see in some areas are actually smashable and sometimes contain items inside!!
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Incredible!! Well I will reluctantly share a gem I found only recently. The barrels that you see in some levels are actually smashable and sometimes contain items inside!!

I'll have to test that out. :rolleyes:
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Incredible!! Well I will reluctantly share a gem I found only recently. The barrels that you see in some levels are actually smashable and sometimes contain items inside!!

thanks for sharing. more tips will be genuinely appreciated.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Incredible!! Well I will reluctantly share a gem I found recently. The barrels that you see in some areas are actually smashable and sometimes contain items inside!!

What about the chests? Can the locks be picked?
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    I just realized. We dont just randomly die in the game. The red bar at the bottom of the screen seems to be an indicator of our health. Not sure what the blue bar does though.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Guys......guys......I just figured out an awesome, undetectable hack for the game!

Go to the + sign near the gems thing.

Press "buy 5200 gems for 100 dollars."

Enter your Apple ID.

AND YOU GET FREE GEMS! WOOHOO!

SPEND IT ALL ON GOLD OFFERINGS AND RUNE OFFERINGS TO MAX OUT YOUR 3 CHARACTERS UP TO 12963!!!!!!!

UNDETECTABLE HACK FTW!!!!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Guys......guys......I just figured out an awesome, undetectable hack for the game!

Go to the + sign near the gems thing.

Press "buy 5200 gems for 100 dollars."

Enter your Apple ID.

AND YOU GET FREE GEMS! WOOHOO!

SPEND IT ALL ON GOLD OFFERINGS AND RUNE OFFERINGS TO MAX OUT YOUR 3 CHARACTERS UP TO 12963!!!!!!!

UNDETECTABLE HACK FTW!!!!

Make sure u have 100 dollars in your acc for the hack to work !