Options

no gemstones

Have downloaded installed and played a few of the offers for gems and have yet to recieve them. Is this a common issue??

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    TheFew wrote: »
    Have downloaded installed and played a few of the offers for gems and have yet to recieve them. Is this a common issue??

Yea, if 50% of the offers you complete are actually paid you are lucky. There is recourse. Here is a past from my email to support:
    I’m sorry to see that you are having problems with the offers in our application. We work with two providers:

Tapjoy: They have a support system in place for cases like this. Their staff is more than happy to investigate any issues pertaining to these advertisements. The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy is through the support links which they provide in each of their platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Marketplace, you can reach them through the “Missing Points?” link at the bottom of their list of offers. If you are using the MyTapjoy app, open it and log into your account. From there, you will be able to find the failed offer and report it to their support team. No matter the route, your issue will get to them and they will respond to you as quickly as they are able.

SponsorPay: SponsorPay support will be happy to assist you promptly. The best way to reach them is through the “support” button located at the bottom of the offerwall within the game. Please note that proof of your completed offer may be required.

Thank you very much for understanding.

Regards,
    Yasamin
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.

I did this once and got four gems out of two weeks of red tape.