Admin or mod please read

Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
Over the last few days mainly, my game keeps crashing and force closing, i know it isnt a hardware issue as i pretty much only have/use my ipad for this game its practically brand new, im using an ipad 2, ive noticed that if i use the chat function in game it tends to crash within 5/10 min of chatting

Also the load screen now dosent help i dont think since it was changed to a well more heavy feature

Comments

• Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Oh and it never crashea during a level in pvp or in endless, only when im on my main screwn
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Buy a galaxy tab, their o/s is a lot more stable.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Buy a galaxy tab, their o/s is a lot more stable.

But that'd mean that Jaynee will have to start over.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I have that issue with my ipad every now and then.. Turning it off for a couple of minutes and rebooting seem to help with it
    No this is not an ipad issue nor is it an ios issue, and everything samsung should be burned :), handles? Moloch? Gluadmin? This has onl happened since the last update its never in a level its only ever when im in the lobby in my inventory, its reqlly strange but it will not stop happening
    Thanks for the response glu, that worked

Sarcasm obviously, worst customer service available on the net ! Idiots
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    No this is not an ipad issue nor is it an ios issue, and everything samsung should be burned :), handles? Moloch? Gluadmin? This has onl happened since the last update its never in a level its only ever when im in the lobby in my inventory, its reqlly strange but it will not stop happening

You are using an iPad two and your game crashes only when you are in the town? Please let us know what iOS update you are currently on.

Also, if anyone else is having this issue please post here. We'll be looking into this.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    You are using an iPad two and your game crashes only when you are in the town? Please let us know what iOS update you are currently on.

Also, if anyone else is having this issue please post here. We'll be looking into this.
    Handles wrote: »

Hey handles.
    I am using an ipad mini with the latest software installed. The crashing did happen to me before the pvp update, but it was once in 1 or 2 days, but now it happens at least a few times per day especially when i am on guild or global chat, when i am selling my loot and sometimes when i am doing an endless run (it gets a little laggy in 2 waves then it crashes.
    I have to forceclose all my apps and robot my device for it to work again, and nothing is wrong with my ipad it only happens on ew3.
    PS. I know this is off topic but is it possible for you tell us a little about the future update, we been hearing so many rumors.
    Thank you :)
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Iphone 4s with ios 7 the crash thing started after last update only