Awkward

FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
So on monk in pvp when he does his run speed is reduced drastically on respawn which I have no problem with. My issue is the same thing happens when you use revive potion in endless :(

Comments

• JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Gluadmin, Moloch, can explain is this speed reduction a bug or another one of your "character balancing"?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ****. Maybe i should stop studying for my finals and start farming endless with monk before they nerf him more.

On second thought, i think Calculus will be more useful to me later in life than this game.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    ****. Maybe i should stop studying for my finals and start farming endless with monk before they nerf him more.

On second thought, i think Calculus will be more useful to me later in life than this game.

there's no practical application of calculus. everything has already been figured out by somebody else.
  • chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
    JaxM wrote: »
    there's no practical application of calculus. everything has already been figured out by somebody else.

No matter how useful/useless calculus is now, I still reckon that it'd be more useful than this game :D
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Dark matter hasn't been figured out yet, and almost everything related to astronomy has calculus and physics as a part of it.
    This is what happens when there's no tournament.
    This is what happens when there's no tournament.

I'm personally happy for the break as it gives me time to study for finals. It's that time of the year again......:)

Don't you ever get tired of constant tournaments with no breaks?
    I'm personally happy for the break as it gives me time to study for finals. It's that time of the year again......:)

Don't you ever get tired of constant tournaments with no breaks?

Actually, this break is very much welcome. Now go back to studying.
    Actually, this break is very much welcome. Now go back to studying.

B-b-b-but.....I HATE BIOLOGY!!!

Lol.

Yeah, I just check forums every half hour or so. Wastes like a couple of minutes, but whatever.