What would you do for a billion gems?

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Well, I'm bored of studying. And I put my phone away so I wouldn't be tempted to play EW3 instead of studying.

So, here's a question that I look forward to hearing answers to.

Besides spending a couple hundred million dollars, what would you do for a billion gems?
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Get full storage and buy god runes for full leg runes and if something left some gold for pvp weapon and gears
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Part of the fun of this game is the challenge of getting the items you need without paying. I wouldn't buy a billion gems even if i could afford it.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Get full storage and buy god runes for full leg runes and if something left some gold for pvp weapon and gears

No....what would you do FOR a billion gems.

Not what would you do WITH a billion gems.
    JaxM wrote: »
    Part of the fun of this game is the challenge of getting the items you need without paying. I wouldn't buy a billion gems even if i could afford it.

But then how do I get PvP godly gear?
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I don't think that part of that fun is getting your *** kiked by some players with pvp gears and full leg runes :)
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I wouldn't do anything for a billion gems because then I would just demand for new content since I didn't work for anything.

Oh wait.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    I wouldn't do anything for a billion gems because then I would just demand for new content since I didn't work for anything.

Oh wait.

Never bought gems, still want new content. This "argument" is getting annoying.

To answer the question: nothing, don't see the fun in getting everything easily in a game
    nyjn wrote: »
    Never bought gems, still want new content. This "argument" is getting annoying.

To answer the question: nothing, don't see the fun in getting everything easily in a game

Really? You dont want godly PvP gear?

You don't want full legendary runes?

1 billion gems is to remove the paywalls. Like unlimited endless tickets.

That way you don't have to spend months farming for what you need.
    Really? You dont want godly PvP gear?

You don't want full legendary runes?

1 billion gems is to remove the paywalls. Like unlimited endless tickets.

That way you don't have to spend months farming for what you need.

I don't mind farming, it's kinda the point of the game.. I haven't played in a couple of days because mage is fully geared and PvP is a joke.

There will always be a p2w component in a game like this and I'm fine with that. What bugs me is when paying becomes needed to win (pay only tournaments, etc.).

Regarding godly PvP gear: would I farm for it? Yeah. Would I pay for it? No. Do I want to play the lottery for it? No.
    Plus, the gear is a waste of money to begin with.. The way PvP is now, that extra damage will not do anything in 90% of matchups (run/lag/bug/..).

Runes? Meh, I can clear the game and do good in PvP with what I have.

Before anyone attacks me on this: I am not saying that if the gems randomly popped up I wouldn't use them. I just wouldn't go out of my way to get them.
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    First I will get all my toons to 1293 gs (with leg runes) and with all the vanity items and forgot to mention my entire will be PvP powered!
    I will make a collection of all the legendary swords,fists,wands in the game !
    That will be if I had 1 billion gems
    And 1 more I would also be ruling the PvP as I would pay gems get more games and get my rank up .
    Also known as - psyched!
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    He asked what you would do FOR not WITH a billion gems.. God, you people are just.. My God.. -.-
    Jewelz
    First I will get all my toons to 1293 gs (with leg runes) and with all the vanity items and forgot to mention my entire will be PvP powered!
    I will make a collection of all the legendary swords,fists,wands in the game !
    That will be if I had 1 billion gems
    And 1 more I would also be ruling the PvP as I would pay gems get more games and get my rank up .

He didn't ask what you would do WITH the gems...

edit: **** too slow, I must be getting old
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Yeah I know cat and nyjin that HE asked for not with but it was my wish to answer that question with WITH!
    As far as FOR is concerned I would work hard become one of the richest men and then splurge on this game.
    Also known as - psyched!