Options

How are you doing in PvP?

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
How you doing in PvP? I don't want rank. I don't want AP numbers. What i really want to know is are you encountering a **** ton of hackers, laggers, or runners?

Personally, this morning, I just fought Buno2. the man thought he could hit and run. And he was good at it, too. but sucks for him cuz i parried his vortex, and then dashed and whirlwinded him. too bad he couldnt lag his way out of this one.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    How you doing in PvP? I don't want rank. I don't want AP numbers. What i really want to know is are you encountering a **** ton of hackers, laggers, or runners?

Personally, this morning, I just fought Buno2. the man thought he could hit and run. And he was good at it, too. but sucks for him cuz i parried his vortex, and then dashed and whirlwinded him. too bad he couldnt lag his way out of this one.

Doing well thanks for asking...
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Haven't really played this season because I didn't feel like it but overall it's ok, I'm starting to know how to beat people with a little lag (invincible teleporters are a different story) and runners are killable unless they run+lag.

I've also noticed that most runners get greedy on AP, so whenever they start running I just stand in the middle of the arena.. Quite a few come and try to get a kill for extra AP and that's when I get them.
  • Options
    BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Doing well thanks for asking...
    *wants to use like button on this comment*

Lemme brag my self too. I just owned a hacker, a warrior with unlimited mana and zero cooldown. His nick Jocker552 or sumthing
  • Options
    Busetroy wrote: »
    *wants to use like button on this comment*

Lemme brag my self too. I just owned a hacker, a warrior with unlimited mana and zero cooldown. His nick Jocker552 or sumthing

I love how people can beat hackers. Seriously, i want a video on someone kicking an infinite orb mage's asś.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I encounter hackers all the time, those b@stards. One fight in particular one hacker was playing fair, I was destroying him, and halfway through he orb spammed.

I got lucky because time ran out and I managed to kill him.

Other fights Idgaf; I leave as soon as I see orb spam.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Yeah and hit detection is absolute garbage.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    So much lag for me in every single game. Shows me hitting characters but no damage and then poof they appear right next to me or on the opposite end and destroy me with orb or eruption or dash from warriors. Noone else to blame tho my fault for playing from a remote island in the pacific hha. Still 21st place tho hope to beat my personal best last season of 12th place.
    ;)
  • Options
    I love how people can beat hackers. Seriously, i want a video on someone kicking an infinite orb mage's asś.

with this warrior , i trapped him with his dash into my rage of vaj'ra, twice. Was pretty lucky cuz i crit him alot. While i was waiting for cooldown i ran/doge.With a mage i was rlly close to win, i managed to crit hit him 2 times plus sum normal hits , he was like half hp and tried to run away from him. He caught me at the end , like 15-20 secs before finish . It was pretty surprising, cuz he eighter was lagging and instantly ported on my location or the program hack did this ....anyway that was the end, i was dead in 5 secs
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    There are 1250 posts total in general discussion section. How many posts have you contributed before you call yourself forum king?
  • Options
    Its5pm wrote: »
    There are 1250 posts total in general discussion section. How many posts have you contributed before you call yourself forum king?

Its a joke. Its cuz i have way too many posts. More than anybody else...
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Its a joke. Its cuz i have way too many posts. More than anybody else...

Well to bad around 1,779 of them has been pretty much useless posts...
    You remind me of an old weird friend of mine who where running around calling himself The King. Luckily he finally stoped when he hit pûberty. Hopefully you will do the same...

No but seriously some of them might not have been all that useless. But yeah it´s pretty obviouse that you in most cases just type to have the last word or to raise that counter without really having anything new to say.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Well to bad around 1,779 of them has been pretty much useless posts...
    You remind me of an old weird friend of mine who where running around calling himself The King. Luckily he finally stoped when he hit pûberty. Hopefully you will do the same...

No but seriously some of them might not have been all that useless. But yeah it´s pretty obviouse that you in most cases just type to have the last word or to raise that counter without really having anything new to say.

Pretty much. It's a personality that I have established pretty well on forums, injecting useless posts everywhere. Meh.

I'm not like this in real life. Although you may not be inclined to believe me.
  • Options
    Pretty much. It's a personality that I have established pretty well on forums, injecting useless posts everywhere. Meh.

I'm not like this in real life. Although you may not be inclined to believe me.

in real life , that's women's job... so , i belive you :P
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    How am I doing in PVP? I'm loving it!

You've got hackers and modders on one side, who have infinite mana and no cooldown.

Then you've got monks who'll hit you once and run around the circumference of the arena for the rest of the match.

Have to mention the Chinese/Asian players using the Europe server in order to lag-win.

Can't forget the cruddy "Accessing Network" message you'll get for half an hour when trying to join a match, despite being right next to the Wifi box.

And finally you've got the incompetent matchup system that will pit you against someone you have absolutely zero chance of winning against.

So yeah, I think PVP is great.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    JakeF wrote: »

You've got hackers and modders on one side, who have infinite mana and no cooldown.

Then you've got monks who'll hit you once and run around the circumference of the arena for the rest of the match.

Have to mention the Chinese/Asian players using the Europe server in order to lag-win.

Can't forget the cruddy "Accessing Network" message you'll get for half an hour when trying to join a match, despite being right next to the Wifi box.

And finally you've got the incompetent matchup system that will pit you against someone you have absolutely zero chance of winning against.

Don't forget the cheaters that turn into statues once they get the lead so you can't do any damage to them, and the ones that get ahead, then die once and never get back up. They lay there for a minute and a half to get a win.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    JakeF wrote: »

I am new to the game and PvP sucks. Every match they "find" for me is at least 4-5 levels higher than me and beat me every time. It's nice to get a few awards, but I don't see myself leveling up with defeat after defeat