"Accessing Network" problem

I know this has been mentioned before about causing problems but can a moderator advise if this is a known issue and if anything might be done about it.

Ever since the pvp update I have been getting the Accessing Network showing up mainly off wifi but I have even had a few instances on a good wifi connection as well. It is annoying when I die killing hellboy but I get over it because he take me around 20 seconds to kill and I can play all the time. I was just playing, well trying to play a round of endless, on my Monk and I had to pause the game for a few minutes. I was only on wave 102 with a 9398 gs Monk and I unpaused the game. I was able to run and attack one monster with a couple hits and then the infamous "Accessing Network" began flashing on the screen. I was annoyed as I took some unnecessary hits but the stupid thing kept flashing and I went from full health to dead before I was able to do anything.

I would hope the game can be adjusted so it all pauses till you reconnect, cuz it is annoying watching the game move and you take damage when you supposedly aren't connected but you are watching helplessly as your last 20 tickets go to waste for an hour and a half unless you want to spend gems for more tickets. Especially when endless is the only place to get the next bit of gear I need. I die enough in endless with my current gear, and don't need lack of controls to help me die any sooner than I already do.

Comments

• The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    I believe glu is aware of this, as HANDLES, the glu mod himself has wrote on the other post. And jon wayne also has supported that thread.
    So probably it is under consideration by now I suppose.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Glu or Handles had not acknowledge this problem. Handles only mentioned it's due to our network , and not Glu or their server issue. So I don't think this probelm is being investigated by Glu.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Glu or Handles had not acknowledge this problem. Handles only mentioned it's due to our network , and not Glu or their server issue. So I don't think this probelm is being investigated by Glu.

This is a problem. My wifi isn't perfect, but it lets me get by.

And then this game has accessing network all the freaking time.

And then right after that it works fine.

Funny how this only happens when you don't want it to happen. Otherwise youre good.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    I've been seeing the accessing network message a lot more frequently over the last week or so. Used to be once or twice a day, now it's several times a session. Glu fixes one thing, the break another.

Open a test server, invite people, listen to their feedback, fix broken stuff, retest, release. Six steps to success. Of course, you won't do any of that, but it's nice to dream.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    This is a real problem for me. I have taken a break from the game because it happens so often and is very annoying. I play and have played a lot of glu games and honestly none of them run good for me on any of my devices. I have 4 galaxy tabs(1-4) and all the games run with lag whether on WiFi or not. My devices just might not be capable of running them.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »

I said it sounded like, not that it definitely was. But as I've seen the issue in the forums from more than one source, as well as seeing the issue myself, I guess it's time to report the issue. Oh wait, already did that.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Accessing network thing also happens during pvp matches. I can get a screenie next time it happens.
    ;)
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Accessing network thing also happens during pvp matches. I can get a screenie next time it happens.

Thank you. And yes I have seen this mentioned before, although I haven't experienced it yet myself.
  • jheragjherag Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have this issue also please fix and 1 thing more is it crashes evrytime when fusing or staying long at my inventory...thanks
  • Figure HunterFigure Hunter Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have this problem with this update.
    I haven't before update!

and i have problem to get the rewards log for each day.
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Dear Handles, thanks for your support on this issue but it's really becoming annoying while playing specialy in the PVP arena battles, on countless times and after winning a fight or two the message accessing network appears followed by a message saying that you have been disconnected from the server then the game I won is lost......I thought the 2.3 update will fix this issue but I was wrong....
    could you kindly address this issue again and have it solved once and for all?
    Thanks in advance....
    Another PVP short tournament and another disappointment due to the accessing network problem, what is Glu doing about it? I win the fight and then the message appears ....you have been disconnected.....it is not fair....please do something...
  • misterionpromisterionpro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Running ETERNITY WARRIORS 3 loading warning "Network dosing errors, Retry?" once again launch still forever. What is the problem?