Curious about 51 members...Handles or GluAdmin need official Glu stand on this

Just wondering...we somehow ended up with 51 members...51st invite was not rejected (as it usually happens when you are full) by system when sent. Does this or will this affect the guild in anyway during tournaments???

Thank you for giving us a clear answer to this one.

Comments

• BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Yeah, you get a potential 2% handicap with the extra player, heh. Many guilds have ended up with 51 at one point or another.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thank you Brutal for reply...but i just got curioser lol...what does that 2% handicap mean? and how is it applied? i dont know if that is a silly question ...but i really am curious also why the system did not reject 51st invite? :-/ appreciate your patience ...thanks
    Brutal wrote: »
    Yeah, you get a potential 2% handicap with the extra player, heh. Many guilds have ended up with 51 at one point or another.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Ahh, it was mostly a joke. No one's been penalized for an extra player showing up as far as I know. The 2% comment was pointing to the extra player. Since a guild maxes at 50 normally, you have a 2% advantage with the extra player.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    LOL ok you got me there...got too worried to get the joke ;-p But thank you very much for clarifying :-) Appreciate it man
    Brutal wrote: »
    Ahh, it was mostly a joke. No one's been penalized for an extra player showing up as far as I know. The 2% comment was pointing to the extra player. Since a guild maxes at 50 normally, you have a 2% advantage with the extra player.