Curious about 51 members...Handles or GluAdmin need official Glu stand on this

LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
Just wondering...we somehow ended up with 51 members...51st invite was not rejected by system when sent (as it usually happens when you are full). Does this or will this affect the guild in anyway during tournaments???

Thank you for giving us a clear answer to this one.

Comments

• BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    How many forums are you going to post this in?
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Sorry about that...just need answers...cant wait to know if i have to kick someone pronto or just let it be.
    I dont want any surprises waiting for us at tourney end. ;-/
    Brutal wrote: »
    How many forums are you going to post this in?
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    If it was my guild, I'd be completely unconcerned. If they are very motivated, they will look for the hack of the day where people are gaining massive amounts of ill-gotten VP. One extra player due to their own poor code shouldn't be an issue. If your guild had 100 people in it, that might raise player eyebrows... maybe someone in glu if you catch them on the right day.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    My last guild had 51/50 in it all of the time. Never seen it happen in the new one (and you get error messages if you try to invite @ 50/50).

It's probably a bug - just me thankful that it works in your favor :)
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thank you again Brutal and you too griml0ck for taking time to reply...cant say the same for Glu...but why should i be surprised about that? ;-p Anyways, inactive players helped resolve the issue. ;-p You both could be right, it isnt an issue nor should it become one for any guild, specially if Glu cant be bothered to reply or officially inform players about consequences. Not my code that allowed it...theirs. Again thank you and goodluck to both of you and your guilds :-)
    Brutal wrote: »
    If it was my guild, I'd be completely unconcerned. If they are very motivated, they will look for the hack of the day where people are gaining massive amounts of ill-gotten VP. One extra player due to their own poor code shouldn't be an issue. If your guild had 100 people in it, that might raise player eyebrows... maybe someone in glu if you catch them on the right day.