Update

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
I may get flamed for saying this, but thank you Glu for not introducing a new update. I don't want my months of tedious endless farming to go to waste just yet.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    I may get flamed for saying this, but thank you Glu for not introducing a new update. I don't want my months of tedious endless farming to go to waste just yet.

There's still tomorrow to screw up any plans you thought you had. Never fear.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Update is inevitable. Best thing to do is save your gems and start farming for gold.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Any one here know chinesse ? If anyone does he can check chinesse forums and see if there is a post about the update cuz i heard it was released there
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Any one here know chinesse ? If anyone does he can check chinesse forums and see if there is a post about the update cuz i heard it was released there

I'm Chinese. Just not very fluent though:
    Can u look in chimesse forums then and give us any clue of any plans from glu ?
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Can u look in chimesse forums then and give us any clue of any plans from glu ?

I wasn't able to fully understand, but from what I've seen, there's a lot of rumors about the new update, but nothing is set in stone.
    K thx i think we may have the update after tourney then and plz glu by new lvls i hope u mean another spirit bridge and by new gears u mean new offerings i don't want to suffer again !
    The day people stop using chat language and run-on sentences will be a dream come true.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    please patch android first this time.
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Yeah that's a sincere request!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    I wasn't able to fully understand, but from what I've seen, there's a lot of rumors about the new update, but nothing is set in stone.

I read everything, there is no update only bunch random chat.
    unless you pin point me to which page say in Chinese about the update or else you got PUNKed !
    PanZilla wrote: »
    I read everything, there is no update only bunch random chat.
    unless you pin point me to which page say in Chinese about the update or else you got PUNKed !

I said rumors. They might or might not be true.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    Admin already said it was coming so get over it, save up gems and gold or go to another game if you cant bare to farm new gear. I know I am not a money player so I will always have to work harder in any of these games.
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    Admin already said it was coming so get over it, save up gems and gold or go to another game if you cant bare to farm new gear. I know I am not a money player so I will always have to work harder in any of these games.

Please link us where u see it or I just call u bs too
    Please link us where u see it or I just call u bs too

Lol it's been mentioned several times already. Go to the suggestions board, go find my thread about petitioning the level cap update, and scroll through. I believe moloch posted there.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Lol it's been mentioned several times already. Go to the suggestions board, go find my thread about petitioning the level cap update, and scroll through. I believe moloch posted there.

If u want me to believe u then link me
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts

Wow panzilla, i dont know about the others but u are certainly worse than ultra in trolling(not in a good way).Nobody's asking u to believe them anyway , and btw, calling any other person bs doesnt help also. Learn to be constructive in criticisms and arguments, u'll gain much more respect that way.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts

I found it in like 30 seconds, was going to post it until I read this... you lazy thing.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    I found it in like 30 seconds, was going to post it until I read this... you lazy thing.

ha! lazy thing thinks he's someone special
    There is an update coming.

We just don't know when, or what it's going to have.

Well, Moloch, thank you for keeping the players notified about everything at every twist and turn. I truly appreciate it.