PvP. Seriously?

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
I just wanted to know, what happened to PvP? You know, are you ever going to balance that thing out? I'm sick of seeing pathetic and unethical and unskilled Asian players lagging on my American server. It's driving me insane. Go back to freaking China or Japan. You wanna come to America? Apply for a freaking green card or something. Otherwise GTFO. I'm sick of you.

Hit and run monks. When freaking Darius had a penta-kill glitch back in LoL that allowed him to insta kill the entire opponent's team in PvP, Riot changed that in a heartbeat. They immediately banned Darius one morning to change that. And keep in mind, this was in the span of a couple of days. When one character is insanely unbalanced, you need to nerf that character. Jesus.

I don't have any experience with Android, but I suspect that the hacking is awful there.

I've seen many suggestions get ignored here. So I'm not going to bother posting one, LOL. Waste of time to ever ask Glu to fix anything unless it's a glitch involving free gems for players, or anything that makes players happy.

And as for you, TotallyNotSteve.

I don't really care if you ban me. I don't care if you freaking freeze my account. I'm so sick of being stuck at rank 6 in PvP cuz of these freaking Asian players and other laggers that I cant even believe how ****ed off I am. I don't care if we shouldn't be suggesting a boycott on Glu games. Wanna know why?

Because apparently Glu and I have very different views. I want a quality game that I am happy to spend on, not some glitchy, unfinished product. Unfortunately, Glu has forgotten the most important rule of business: customer satisfaction. They are only looking at half of the picture. People learn, my friend. Free to play games are a drug, and I hope they get banned. Italy and the UN are looking into it, and I hope to God that this is going to be marked as illegal.

This may work in China and Korea, where people are willing to drop tens of thousands. Oh, wait, my bad. You gotta have a good game, a quality game that people will be willing to drop money on.

Oh, wait. In Korea, the most popular game is League of Legends. A game with constant updates balancing characters and satisfying the majority of their player base. A game that relies more heavily on skill rather than how much money you can spend on runes. If only, if only Glu could implement something like that into their games.

Oh, wait. You're too greedy. My bad. I'm sorry. All I asked for was a quality product that I would be willing to spend on, but I guess I'm just asking too much from you.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    You are comparing pc (which use processing speeds on a whole different level) games of global popularity with a game for handheld devices (processing speed cant compare to pcs) which have only a fraction of the playerbase the latter has. You are comparing Glu who have a handful of developers to major gaming companies like Riot.
    You cant expect the same quality in terms of gameplay and service my friend. Glu can only do so much.

Be patient, PvP is only in its beta phase, there will be eventual changes and you will defnitely expect glitches, hacks etc. I mean come on, despite the bugs and all, do you know of any other game for handheld devices that can compare to the calibre of gameplay EW3 offers?
    ;)
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I really only compare EW3 to Riot because the games are both free to play, but only one of them is pay to win.

EW3 used to be good, and thus I put waaaaay too much time into it, lol. So no matter how ****ed I get, I'm still gonna play. Unless this next update brings us strictly pay to win gear from offerings only. Then I'm leaving.

But otherwise, I'll still play. Sadly.

Anyway, Glu, who has a handful of developers, have made it clear in other areas that their job is to monetize players, not to enhance the player's experience. It's really this that ****ed me off.

Anyway, youre kind of right though. Riot is a much larger company, but I still feel that Glu can do more than just bring in updates that only benefit them and not us players.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    In short - Glu doesn't care about you satisfaction as you already stated, only on customer monetization..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    This ******** doesnt even make me want to pay. The more i play, the more i lose. PvP isnt skill, its fûcking gambling.

I find myself at 9/1 after so many matches. My dashes and whirlwinds and blade barrages all dont connect even when i see it hit the opponent. Fix the goddàmn game glû.
  • mulkishamulkisha Registered Users 17 Posts
    I agree. Pvp sucks massively. Warriors get to spam block. Monks get to spam roll. What do mages get? 5 second cooldown on ice blink - very fair!

Also, I have full godly and nightfire with blue/purple runes. But my attacks seem to do barely any damage compared to a whirlwind from a warrior or fist of seven stars (or any other attack) from a monk, no matter the gear or weapon they have.

I'm getting bored of the amount of warriors standing there spamming block and the monks who run in circles for a minute before hitting you once.

I've paid plenty into this game (also receive glustars invite which nothing ever materialised) and I'm getting pretty hacked off!! NO PUN INTENDED.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    mulkisha wrote: »
    I agree. Pvp sucks massively. Warriors get to spam block. Monks get to spam roll. What do mages get? 5 second cooldown on ice blink - very fair!
    So the best class cries again. Watch out, we have a 0-skill weakling here.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED