pvp

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
Now tell me where is the fckin balance , war and monk can stun and mage can't , warrior has a one hit kill skill( dash,ww ) and monk has a combo kill , mage is supposed to have to most att dmg even tho her att doesn't even hurt , u nerfed ice blink , i tell u what why the fck laser can be parried , dodged and even blink out when it already hit , laser supposed to be mage strongest weapon not most useless weapon , make the laser stun enemies upon hit and then he will kill them even with full hp give mage an adv like other chars so that on a succesfull laser hit u can kill enemy just like war with his 1 dash kill an monk with his combo kill

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Laser is only useful against brainless monsters. Real people move away... the nerffed erruption however is a big problem. Direct hit often does no noticable damage.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Warrior cannot stun with whirlwind unless the opponent does not lag.

Notice I did not say "warrior can stun unless his opponent lags."

Man, and to think everyone was so hyped up for this except for me!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    War blade barrage can stun and monk vortex slow and stun .-. And ww and rage can't exit w/o a lucky auto parry/blink
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    War blade barrage can stun and monk vortex slow and stun .-. And ww and rage can't exit w/o a lucky auto parry/blink

Blade barrage stuns but since the blade is so thin, lag * it a lot.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Even if lag prevent it alot it still can stun , mages can't and mages who are supposed to have the higher att they don't have a 1 hit kill
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Blade barrage stuns but since the blade is so thin, lag fûcks it a lot.
    not all of us have this ****py connection you seem to have ultra. It is very rare i get a lag match these days. So im assuming when most people are complaining about skills in pvp they are talking about a normal match. And mage is just overall taking it in the *** now. The one character you have to unlock to play, supposed to have the highest damage output since she cant move for **** and is stuck to the ground for every attack like a turret, is just useless now.

And minus your lag complaint warrior is just stupidly overpowered now, stun with barrage, trap with whirlwind, can parry every single ****ing thing, even a monk roll that isnt even a **** attack, can one shot using dash that has a minimal cooldown, and god forbid you get a warrior down to less than 20% health, he sneezes and you just fall over dead. Now having said all this why dont i only use warrior for pvp? Because i dont ****ing want to, his playstyle bores me. Just put the **** balancing back the way it was or nerf the living **** of warrior.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Play with warrior then lol whinge whinge whinge
    Rentoc wrote: »
    not all of us have this ****py connection you seem to have ultra. It is very rare i get a lag match these days. So im assuming when most people are complaining about skills in pvp they are talking about a normal match. And mage is just overall taking it in the *** now. The one character you have to unlock to play, supposed to have the highest damage output since she cant move for **** and is stuck to the ground for every attack like a turret, is just useless now.

And minus your lag complaint warrior is just stupidly overpowered now, stun with barrage, trap with whirlwind, can parry every single ****ing thing, even a monk roll that isnt even a **** attack, can one shot using dash that has a minimal cooldown, and god forbid you get a warrior down to less than 20% health, he sneezes and you just fall over dead. Now having said all this why dont i only use warrior for pvp? Because i dont ****ing want to, his playstyle bores me. Just put the **** balancing back the way it was or nerf the living **** of warrior.

I don't have great connection. But at least it's okay and get's me by.

I'm talking about all those mages from Asia. They lag the hell out of you.

Yeah, I just one shotted a monk two seconds after he got back up. Now I know why you guys run around so much.