Options

Kindle Issue

Anyone else here play ona kindle and also unable to log into the game?

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You might as well just quit if youre on kindle.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DreezeDDreezeD Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for your input, but not what i was asking, so move along troll boy.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    DreezeD wrote: »
    Thanks for your input, but not what i was asking, so move along troll boy.

99% of kindle players have quit because Glu is unwilling to update the game for them.

And besides, it's the internet. I can post whatever the hell I want as long as it abides forum rules. One useless post on your thread isn't going to hurt either you or me.

Technically it's two forums posts now.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Yes, I play on kindle and I also can't log in! Maybe we're getting an update!!!!(hopefully)
  • Options
    DreezeDDreezeD Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the useful info hmcd550
  • Options
    FIRESTARFIRESTAR Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes, I can't get on GAME. I keep getting a access network error. My WiFi is not malfunctioning! I was reading some forum stuff here and it appears that maybe android users got a update and we didn't. I am still playing version 1.0.2 of EW3. Do we need a update?
  • Options
    NolevosNolevos Registered Users 17 Posts
    FIRESTAR wrote: »
    Yes, I can't get on GAME. I keep getting a access network error. My WiFi is not malfunctioning! I was reading some forum stuff here and it appears that maybe android users got a update and we didn't. I am still playing version 1.0.2 of EW3. Do we need a update?

Still unable to play game. A network access error at the loading screen is preventing kindle users from playing. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not solve this. Clearing game data and game cache does not solve this. Current version of the game from Amazon is still 1.0.2

Possible reasons for this issue is the start of the PVP tourney which coincides with the time that the game stopped working on Kindle Fires.
  • Options
    Amazon updated the Kindle Fire OS to 7.4.9 yesterday. Probably why we can't log into the game. Can't wait to find what others errors or conflicts this update may have caused. I haven't been able to find any release information on the update either.
  • Options
    Eric95MEric95M Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am using Kindle, have not been able to log in for 2 days now. I loads partially, then I get the network error. I came here to see if it was system wide for Kindles, it appears it is
  • Options
    EW 3 is still not working on Kindle Fire, but EW 2 is.