Options

God of gold

OleleleOlelele Registered Users 7 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm level 44 and I was wondering if it's worth it to buy god of gold tokens. I have around 132 gems atm. If not, what should I save them for?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Dont spend them in god of gold. You need at least 3000 gems to get anything worthwhile im there.

Save up on gems till you get 190, then go buy 10 bag spaces.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I bought an extra bag space once. Should I get another?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Olelele wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm level 44 and I was wondering if it's worth it to buy god of gold tokens. I have around 132 gems atm. If not, what should I save them for?

Thanks

Ehm.. Still with the 15% dissconted prize its still 85 gems for one spin. You can´t even buy more then a single token with your 132 gems bro. As Ultra said, the most gem worthy item to buy is the bag space, save up for the 10x one.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Olelele wrote: »
    I bought an extra bag space once. Should I get another?

Buy as much as you can. AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. Those runes eat up so much of it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    If your saving gold and not had any of the wings from the game than you can buy wings of light for 300 gems.
    If you want to get tokens only then I think so that you should get around 780 gems wait till the special 25℅ off offer comes and then get 10 tokens
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    Hm ok. I was initially inclined to buy spins because I need a better weapon- I'm using the great kimroy's wand and it's not enough to get me to endless 115+ to farm for the next tier.