Put the ****ing pvp balance back the way it was!!!

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
When i say you guys im not talking about the forum admin, im talking about these devs that continually screw up every good thing they introduce in this game. Now then, you guys need to put the balance back the way it was. Warrior is just stupid op now. I no longer blame other classes for just running around, because you are the jackasses that are forcing this. Although i will never be someone who just runs around and darts in for a hit then darts out. That is just ****ing boring. Mebbe you increased power of warrior rush to compensate for runners, but you have actually increased the necessity for it. Getting anywhere near a warrior especially with my monk is just a suicide attempt now.

I have had quite a few matches where i will be winning 2-0 and i get the warrior down to 20% for the last kill. And BAM one hit kill. I get up And two more one hit kills in a row. Match over. That is just ****ing stupid. Maybe your little plan of forcing a monk to be a dart in dart out kind of fighter would work if ANY of his regular claw attacks actually EVER hit. I dont even know how many times ill come in and attack a warrior after he misses a rush just to simply attack, i swing two times, i see two hits connect, i see NO damage, and warrior just starts swinging his sword and all his hits connect.

So when you fix the **** balance, fix the collision detection also while your at it. When you swing at another player and your hit connects first damage should be taken away right? Call me crazy just sounds logical to me.
Prev1

Comments

• pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Im with you on this one, i see my orb hit deal no damage specially against warriors. And parry parry parry, making warriors invinsible most of the time ... dash is just ridiculuosly overpowered in pvp , u pray for your dear life all the time you get hit... and yeah, the 2 second increased cool down of ice blink, i mean, why would they boost one class and then significantly nerf another... please bring back the old balance gIu
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Wow, I want iOS balancing... On Android getting a single kill on monk with warrior is impossible unless he's a total weakling, and mage wins easily too, though he can -sometimes- die..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mage's ice blink was insanely overpowered with only 3 second cooldown. You would freeze your opponent, and then you would just continue to freeze over and over again. It drags the match on and on until the Mage essentially becomes a running monk that cannot get hit because most mages lag. I hate mages. To beat a mage last PvP tourney with 3 second CD, that mage would have to suck. And i especially hate that mages can freeze warriors parry. That would be like warrior being able to deal damage while monk is dodging.

Dash was buffed, yes. But I'm happy about it, because laggers are too common. My dash will go through the opponent all the time, and it still does. So now all i need is one direct hit and those *******s will lose.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Mage's ice blink was insanely overpowered with only 3 second cooldown. You would freeze your opponent, and then you would just continue to freeze over and over again. It drags the match on and on until the Mage essentially becomes a running monk that cannot get hit because most mages lag. I hate mages. To beat a mage last PvP tourney with 3 second CD, that mage would have to suck. And i especially hate that mages can freeze warriors parry. That would be like warrior being able to deal damage while monk is dodging.

Dash was buffed, yes. But I'm happy about it, because laggers are too common. My dash will go through the opponent all the time, and it still does. So now all i need is one direct hit and those *******s will lose.

Plot twist...warriors can parry monk's roll.
    Plot twist...warriors can parry monk's roll.

Plot twist.....how does that affect the game again? You're invulnerable anyways.

Anyway, I don't even hate hit and run monks now. Glu really ****ed this game up.

I realized this after facing non-lagging and non-running monks. They would get killed easily.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts

What overpowered ? Even with a 3 second cooldown , in the first 2 weeks of pvp , mages were still getting owned by warriors and especially by monks . The highest ranked mage i've seen was gabby in the top 5 and he didnt last there long. But ok , let's say im ok with the increased cool down , but why at the same time buff dash ? to beat laggers ? meh , what kind of reasoning is that. The real basis should always be in an even playing field , coz most of the time , that's where the real battle is , not lag , or hack , or cheat , unless this is android where everything is happening. This is not called balancing , this is called bias. If gIu buffed dash , they shouldnt have touched the mage the same way they did with monks, or if they didnt buff dash , they should've increased blink cooldown , that's it.
    Most high end money spenders prefer playing mage.

Most of the people that do not spend money play as warrior.

So to force these high end players into spending money, Glu nerfs their favorite characters.

PvP is very unbalanced, yes. If you do not lag, a good warrior will rape all. So yeah, Glu screwed this up again.

And it is unfair to the developers of the game to blame them, Rentoc. The real enemy is Glu. They force the devs to do everything, or else they'll take away the game. This is why so many games are pay to win, and it's because these corporations are so greedy. Developers have no power over their own game, lol.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Its pretty balanced atm in android. Things smoothed out once everyone established strats for each character. Warriors are slow need good timing but their dashes take a big big chunk if it hits directly and they can literally parry every **** thing. EVERYTHING. Mages are a powerhouse but easily fall to monks of equal level. With being able to stun other players with all 3 attack skills monks are just slightly overpowered in the metagame. If anything was to change, it wouldbe monks roll cooldown. 1.5 seconds is more than enough to avoid every single eruption ot normal attacks
    ;)
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    are you kidding me!? a skilled monk and mage will beat a warrior period. i use warrior the most and when mages and monks have good strategies and skill, they absolutely crush me! if anything, the monk is the one that needs a nerf because they are good against both mage and warrior. a monk is invulnerable during its main attack plus a mage's freeze is absolutely pointless against a monk with only 1.5 seconds to keep on dodging. the second i play a running monk and they kill me once, i leave. if i play a running monk when we both have the same amount of kills, I will try to get more damage than the person and run from them so they get a taste of their own medicine.
    radshorty wrote: »
    are you kidding me!? a skilled monk and mage will beat a warrior period. i use warrior the most and when mages and monks have good strategies and skill, they absolutely crush me! if anything, the monk is the one that needs a nerf because they are good against both mage and warrior. a monk is invulnerable during its main attack plus a mage's freeze is absolutely pointless against a monk with only 1.5 seconds to keep on dodging. the second i play a running monk and they kill me once, i leave. if i play a running monk when we both have the same amount of kills, I will try to get more damage than the person and run from them so they get a taste of their own medicine.

Welcome to android? Or, if iOS, then it seems your weak.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Oh yes thats right if they removed the invulnerability of monk during rage of vajra it would be fair as both mage and warriors are vulnerable to attacks during theirs.
    ;)
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I leave for a weekend and it gets worse?

What a surprise! .....(not)
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »

lol how do you get killed as a warrior by a running monk?? maybe you lose with less health with them running for the rest of the time. but if you can get a good dash in, they're almost dead.

Oh, and since we are on the topic of fair lol, monks should have a passive auto dodge like warrior and Mage. Oh i'm stuck in your skill?? it would be a shame if my auto blink/doge/parry messed it all up for you xD.
    revit wrote: »
    lol how do you get killed as a warrior by a running monk?? maybe you lose with less health with them running for the rest of the time. but if you can get a good dash in, they're almost dead.

Oh, and since we are on the topic of fair lol, monks should have a passive auto dodge like warrior and Mage. Oh i'm stuck in your skill?? it would be a shame if my auto blink/doge/parry messed it all up for you xD.

If you get stuck in warriors skill u can't play. After last balancing getting a kill on monk is impossible as he is resistant to attacks all the time, unless he stands in place like an idiot. I can't win against any monk who knows how to play (and run after getting few hits, which is lame like fukc but I get it). I was at least able to get some dmg when parrying before, now parry does 0 dmg when monk uses the air-kick attack, 0 dmg on vajra... stupid. Use the stun attack once, if ur lucky and hit u win, cause u can just run and roll for the rest of the fight.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts

If you manage to get stuck in laser/ww with monk, you kinda deserve to die :/
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    With that speed and dodge will u get stuck ? I doubt it
    Better yet fix ****ing wRriors dash two seasons in a row it constantly one hits. You wanna fix it remove warriors passive that makes him stronger at low hp and so they don't cry like always remove monks orb and so they don't cry reduce mages ice shield passive we all win sthu ****you
    Better yet fix ****ing wRriors dash two seasons in a row it constantly one hits. You wanna fix it remove warriors passive that makes him stronger at low hp and so they don't cry like always remove monks orb and so they don't cry reduce mages ice shield passive we all win sthu ****you

You are bad, bad player if you are crying over the weakest class. You deserve to lose all fights.

Oh, and while on the topic of fair, why dont we extend your dodge's cooldown to 4 seconds?

While we're on the topic of fair, why dont we make your skill harder to use, maybe add a shorter invulnerability period so you actually have to time your attacks?

Runner noob, shut up.
    And on topic why not reduce range of the stupid vortex
    And why dont we also slow them down? They already have a ton of mobility, halving their speed wouldn't hurt. After all, mage and warrior are slow already. We need to "even out" the playing field, too.
    Yea smaller arena so they can't run , reduce vortex range , reduce speed
    Nah, for me it would be enough if they weren't invernuable all the time. They roll and run = immortality. So why the hell rage also doesn't let me hit them? I can't just run under their stun-rob-whatever-that-skill-is-called 99% of the time safely (tho I got like 3-4 lucky kills with dash when I used it at the same time) and not die, and I can't do dmg when they are mobile... WHEN DO I GET TO HIT THEM!?
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Yea smaller arena so they can't run , reduce vortex range , reduce speed

Dont forget also to increase cooldown on their dodge.
    hahahah you guys are funny, why don't we just make every character exactly the same? that would be fairest of all right?

Just mash them all together to make one character, throw in some more buttons too. Can have dodge/blink/block, rage/orb/dash, best defense/damage/speed..... this is the game I want to play.
    hahahah you guys are funny, why don't we just make every character exactly the same? that would be fairest of all right?

Actually, yes. Then the only thing unfair would be lag.

This would make things an awesome test of skill.

Or, you know, Glû could make a game similar to League of Legends where everything is balanced for the most part.

Nah, that'd take time and effort. Better just suck the money out of gullible players.
    U want to glu to make something like lol ? In your dreams
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    U want to glu to make something like lol ? In your dreams

My bad. My expectations are much too high for Glû. I apologize for wanting a quality game.

Hey, developers, whats 1+1? Did you say 2?!?!

GOOD JOB! HERES 100 BUCKS! NOW, WHATS THREE PLUS TWO? HUH? THATS A GOOD BOY!
    [Android] Honestly, I can't even remember what was wrong with it when pvp first came out aside from laggers and matching? once they started tweaking the character's skills, CD, and whatnot everyone started going crazy w/ balancing comments....not to mention the changes between IOS and android. we're arguing about stuff that's probably not even on our platform, yay.
    Oh, and while on the topic of fair, why dont we extend your dodge's cooldown to 4 seconds?

While we're on the topic of fair, why dont we make your skill harder to use, maybe add a shorter invulnerability period so you actually have to time your attacks?

Runner noob, shut up.

Okay let's give parry a 4 second cd nerf warriors dash oh and shut up ;)