GLU Admins you need to answer this.

WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
Ok, I logged in the game today, I start a pvp match, at the end of it the game close and when I open again I get this screenshot :
10zxvdh.png
Now the fact is: you cannot bann the hackers so you start bann the legal players?!?
Device is galaxy s2@android and no, I will not submit a friggin ticket.
Prev1

Comments

• bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Newsflash: They. Don't. Care.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Hacker....
  • khansaikhansai Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hacker....

Lol maybe?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please create a ticket with our Customer Care Team. =)

Link provided here.
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Please create a ticket with our Customer Care Team. =)

Link provided here.

This is the best you can do?
    You let thousand of hackers climb level 300 of tower of heroes, spam skill on pvp and when a legal player that everyone knows he is a legitimate player, get banned from the game, all the best you can do is telling him to submit a ticket?
    I'm not going to insult anyone since is a game and I'm not a child but this is very very far from being a professionist, and it demonstarte how you care nothing about your customers.
    WinterTale wrote: »
    You let thousand of hackers climb level 300 of tower of heroes, spam skill on pvp and when a legal player that everyone knows he is a legitimate player, get banned from the game, all the best you can do is telling him to submit a ticket?
    I'm not going to insult anyone since is a game and I'm not a child but this is very very far from being a professionist, and it demonstarte how you care nothing about your customers.

We cannot help you with account issues from the forums. If you do not want to go through the proper channels to address the situation then we cannot help you.
    Handles wrote: »
    We cannot help you with account issues from the forums. If you do not want to go through the proper channels to address the situation then we cannot help you.
    You can report this to some developers since maybe some other honest player is having this same problem but dont want to write in a forum, and will just q0uit playing the game, and you should know better than me how useless is to report a ticket and get the answer "we cannot help you" after a couple or more weeks...just saying...
    By the way thanks for the answer but the disappointment is very high there.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

My last check GLU was making a great deal of progress in weeding out hackers. They are still prevelent in PvP but much less so in endless tournaments. Just my opinion...
    rewand wrote: »
    My last check GLU was making a great deal of progress in weeding out hackers. They are still prevelent in PvP but much less so in endless tournaments. Just my opinion...
    How do you call a company that bann an account for 24 hours for no apparent reason when for months he let hackers destroy the game?
  • PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    How do you call a company that bann an account for 24 hours for no apparent reason when for months he let hackers destroy the game?

grow up man, if you too lazy to go though the process then quit.
    how does glu know you got ban by bug or hack,
    so are you saying all hackers who got banned can just come up on forum, cry a river then get unban?

please be real.
    PanZilla wrote: »
    grow up man, if you too lazy to go though the process then quit.
    how does glu know you got ban by bug or hack,
    so are you saying all hackers who got banned can just come up on forum, cry a river then get unban?

please be real.

I'm not lazy, I'm just asking why someone get a 24 hour bann for no apparent reason while we got hackers all over the place and we all know this.
    For the ticket question I'm not submitting because I already know how they deal with tickets: you wait 2-3 weeks for a standard automated answer saying they cannot address the problem and they are sorry.
    Additionally it's not a good thing getting this kind of error and seeing the people telling your an hacker, but this is another story...
    To end the post, all I have to say is just: whatever.
    Admins feel free to close this thread, no more hopes here.
    Thank you anyway.

Signed: A customer who spent a lot of time in this game ending up this way.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

You talk about professionism? If you had the least amout of professionism yourself you would respect that a ticket system is the only way for a developement Company like this to keep track of player issues and requests and solve them in best way possible. Why do you think you are diffrent in any way so you should get your issue looked at without submitting a ticket like everyone else? And no you are not someone everyone knows...

Don´t be lazy, oh and also remove your hack...
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Glu can you help me my name is Sasuke1000 in the game my warrior was lv 50 with 11971 gs my mage was lv27 with 1524 gs and my monk was lv 21 with 630 gs in total my gs was 14125. When I logged in all my character turn to level 1. Glu help me. I need my character back.
    Why did this happen to my character
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Why did this happen to my character

Did you perhaps remove and reinstall your EW3 game?
    I'm not lazy, I'm just asking why someone get a 24 hour bann for no apparent reason while we got hackers all over the place and we all know this.
    For the ticket question I'm not submitting because I already know how they deal with tickets: you wait 2-3 weeks for a standard automated answer saying they cannot address the problem and they are sorry.
    Additionally it's not a good thing getting this kind of error and seeing the people telling your an hacker, but this is another story...
    To end the post, all I have to say is just: whatever.
    Admins feel free to close this thread, no more hopes here.
    Thank you anyway.

Signed: A customer who spent a lot of time in this game ending up this way.

my friend got his account closed for no reason, he submit a ticket and wait for 4 days.
    They return his account with everything plus 100gems for the trouble.

if it is not your fault then you will get compensated.
    It was not my fault how do you submit a ticket. Does it cost money or something?
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    If you can't find your answer on the forum or if your question requires private information to be discussed, please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
    It was not my fault how do you submit a ticket. Does it cost money or something?

Follow this LINK and it will show you how to create a ticket with the Customer Care Team. And no it does not cost money to create a ticket.

1 tip..
    respond to SirDigital's question.
    I submit a ticket to glu. How long do I wait for my character to get back. Thank you everyone for your help.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I submit a ticket to glu. How long do I wait for my character to get back. Thank you everyone for your help.

Generally a month or two.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Generally a month or two.

actually it depends on how much you have spent with them. Raventweek got his the next day...a guildie of mine who is low gs and doesn't spend took about two weeks.
    PanZilla wrote: »
    my friend got his account closed for no reason, he submit a ticket and wait for 4 days.
    They return his account with everything plus 100gems for the trouble.

if it is not your fault then you will get compensated.

Also if the 24 hours suspension is over, decided to write them the "wait 3 weeks to get an answer" ticket, just to see if they maybe know what caused the error, thanks for not assuming I hacked like everyone else :)
    kennyg wrote: »
    actually it depends on how much you have spent with them. Raventweek got his the next day...a guildie of mine who is low gs and doesn't spend took about two weeks.
    I paid 50 dollars for my warrior and i am still waiting for all my characters to get back to level 50,27,21
    Does anyone else know how to contact them like the costumer care number of eternity warriors 3.
    I need my character back please bring it back to me. Please Glu.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »

The three big money spenders in EW3, JonWayne, LostSoul, and KaOtiC, all got tier accounts banned once.

Next day, they got their accounts back.

At the same time, there was another guy on forums who had the same issue, and Glu didnt give a ****.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    I really need my character back, because i spend 50 dollars on this game and i really like playing ew3. Eternity warriors 3 is the best game i played that is my i really need my character back, because I like the game ew3.
  • ZyzzWarrior1ZyzzWarrior1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Really this game is found wanting in the question answering. I can not access the game and did not send me one reaffixed why? Very consistent. Look at my topic! Below this.
This discussion has been closed.