Options

Current max gs?

What is the current max gs and how do I get these items? I have 12,315 gs and I have got to wave 134. I have beaten every area on the map including the new ice caves. I currently have 90 diamonds. I have common runes in all items, fire offense and ice defense. I use the warrior.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Current max GS is 12963. Full Godly Resolve Gear + Godly Berzerker Ring/Talisman + Full gold runes.
    For armour and jewelry you must do endless (min wave for all gear is 124).
    For gold runes spin or combine.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Dont expect to get 12963 unless you pay hundreds or farm for a minimum of 7 months including lotus tower and gold rune tokens from awards.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    warlordacewarlordace Registered Users 27 Posts
    So I'll try to farm lotus tower. How far in do you have to get to obtain gold runes? How do you get them as rewards?
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    warlordace wrote: »
    So I'll try to farm lotus tower. How far in do you have to get to obtain gold runes? How do you get them as rewards?

I managed to reach wave 62 as you can see in the top player column.
    It was easy, I just spent 20 revive potions (since at that level you get one shotted), 10+ health pots and 10+ mana pots.
    Why I did this? Because I tought I would drop some nice runes and I would for sure get a gold rune offering for the level 60 one time prize...what I got? Only grey and green runes drop from bosses at that level and the one time prize you get is 8 god of crafting offering (really?!?)
    I love this game.

Edit: I should make a thread about this!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You thought you were gonna get something good for all that trouble you went through?

This is Glu and the suckiness of mobile gaming, LOL. Don't expect anything except from Glu or any other mobile gaming company. They're out to suck everything they can from you. My best advice to you all if to stop this ******** from taking over the world.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.