Contact authorities

How can we contact authorities for ideal things in chat? Ie.. Sexual comments to a minor... Threats physical or sexual? I get its all talk but as a military cop i take these serious. How can this be reported?

Comments

• pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    f you are what you say you are, you should know what to do
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    What proof is there it was a minor? What proof is there that the person making the comments wasnt a minor, you must be the worst cop known to man. Goodbye.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hisgrl0208 wrote: »
    How can we contact authorities for ideal things in chat? Ie.. Sexual comments to a minor... Threats physical or sexual? I get its all talk but as a military cop i take these serious. How can this be reported?

You can take screen shots of the chat and then report them in the forums or with the Customer Care Team.

How to contact the Customer Care Team.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    What proof is there it was a minor? What proof is there that the person making the comments wasnt a minor, you must be the worst cop known to man. Goodbye.

You must not be very bright bro...

Considering the possibility that you *could* be in the presence of a minor should be reason enough to NOT act stupid on the town chat. I hope the “to Catch a Predator” dude creates an account one of these days lol
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Calm down.

I'm in middle school, and let me tell you guys, whatever you see in this game is a lot nicer than what you'll see in middle school.

It's probably a minor talking **** to another kid.

If everyone who said these kinds of things had to be reported the authorities, well, half the world is on their way to see the cops.

Calm down.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.