Where to farm better gear?

WhiskerBWhiskerB Registered Users 7 Posts
I am currently level 23 and feel like I'm having trouble improving my gear. Most of it is maxed out on fusion/evolve and I am not finding pieces through endless/pvp (all crafting runes so far)/story mode. I can't progress any further because my gear score is almost 150pts lower than recommended for the next step.

What's the best thing to run for gear upgrades (specifically a weapon because I've had this green one forever)?

Thanks

Comments

• OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    It kinda depends on where you're at in the game. Where are you at? Are you able to beat Nian? Are you having trouble staying alive? Are you having trouble dealing damage? What kind of gear do you currently have? Mostly green/blue gear? Purple? Gold?

Need to know where you're at before any advice can be offered.
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    WhiskerB wrote: »
    I am currently level 23 and feel like I'm having trouble improving my gear. Most of it is maxed out on fusion/evolve and I am not finding pieces through endless/pvp (all crafting runes so far)/story mode. I can't progress any further because my gear score is almost 150pts lower than recommended for the next step.

What's the best thing to run for gear upgrades (specifically a weapon because I've had this green one forever)?

Thanks

You should be able to beat stages with a recommended GS a few hundred points higher than what you have. I maxed out warrior and am leveling up my monk atm -- beat Nian and the next ~4 stages (now at the one before N. Hellboy) and did so with my GS at about 1050. It is now up to about 1150.
  • WhiskerBWhiskerB Registered Users 7 Posts
    Oxalic wrote: »
    It kinda depends on where you're at in the game. Where are you at? Are you able to beat Nian? Are you having trouble staying alive? Are you having trouble dealing damage? What kind of gear do you currently have? Mostly green/blue gear? Purple? Gold?

Need to know where you're at before any advice can be offered.

Green/blue and one purple that I found in endless mode (gear score 728). All the gear is upgraded but I think it's my weapon that is really holding me back.

Is Nian the boss after the cyclops? I'm currently stuck on Temple of Vaj'Ra.
  • WhiskerBWhiskerB Registered Users 7 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    You should be able to beat stages with a recommended GS a few hundred points higher than what you have. I maxed out warrior and am leveling up my monk atm -- beat Nian and the next ~4 stages (now at the one before N. Hellboy) and did so with my GS at about 1050. It is now up to about 1150.

The stage I'm stuck at asks for ~950ish I believe so being at 728 puts me at that range.