Things we love about EW3

JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
I think we've all been focussing too much on the negative lately to pay much attention to the positive.
Let's do something different for a change and talk about things we love with this game :)

I'll start you off;

The graphics are simply superb for a mobile game. Real thought and effort must have gone into designing each level as they are all different from one another. So top marks to the devs for being committed to releasing a refined product.

Anyone else got any suggestions of things we like about this game?

Comments

• OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    I actually like that there is no co-op personally. It gets rid of the leach-for-xp system. Every level, every boss is earned on your own steam. This of course is just my opinion.
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Oxalic wrote: »
    I actually like that there is no co-op personally. It gets rid of the leach-for-xp system. Every level, every boss is earned on your own steam. This of course is just my opinion.

I too find that a positive aspect of the game. It also prevents players 'passing down' equipment to guild members / their own characters on other devices. This means if you want your character to be top notch you have to put in a lot of effort yourself and it's highly rewarding.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Ummm........I don't know. Graphics are okay, but IMO, infinity blade 3 has much better graphics.

The farming system is great in legendary mode, but afterwards for godlies, it's either get lucky or pay for endless tickets.

Yeah, I really can't think of anything.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Ummm........I don't know. Graphics are okay, but IMO, infinity blade 3 has much better graphics.

The farming system is great in legendary mode, but afterwards for godlies, it's either get lucky or pay for endless tickets.
    Yeah, I really can't think of anything.

I haven't played Infinity Blade 3, is it another freemium RPG-type?
    I was on unbreakable armour until the start of May but in the space of a month I'm now kitted out in full godly resolve & zerk gear, except for having an unbreakable zerk ring.
    I farmed Tower of Heroes so much I literally wince when there's a survival tournament on.
    But at least there's a realistic prospect of getting one piece of good gear/soulshard, on average I get one every two-three runs.
    JakeF wrote: »
    I was on unbreakable armour until the start of May but in the space of a month I'm now kitted out in full godly resolve & zerk gear, except for having an unbreakable zerk ring.
    I farmed Tower of Heroes so much I literally wince when there's a survival tournament on.
    But at least there's a realistic prospect of getting one piece of good gear/soulshard, on average I get one every two-three runs.

Do not compare Infinity Blade 3 with Eternity Warriors 3.

IB3 has no paywalls. You pay 3 bucks and enjoy the game for months. Unfortunately, my account was wiped. And i didnt feel like talking to customer service, so i left the game.

This game just flat out sucks.
  • SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    I like how you all are beautiful so thank yall for that.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Based on what I see on infinity blade 3, all it is is telling you what to do and when to do it. This game is pretty much use timing but strategy varied.

Graphics are irrelevant to me. Yes it's nice to have visuals, but every game I play I focus on the playability over everything else.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    JakeF wrote: »

I mostly fall for this game because of it´s difficully level. Every map felt like you could just barely make it and you felt kindof "proud" when you managed to take down that big boss you felt was impossible first time you fought him. Just like games used to be back in the days. Sadly the new "generation" of gamers can´t seem to handle a challange and want most things handed to them so nowdays most games are infinite tries and hp that goes up just by standing there....

Took me about 16min to kill Cyclopse first time doing like 7dmgs and I felt proud when he fell down.
    Glu did the misstake of listening on to many noob complaints in here and "dumbed down" EW3 as well. FFS now all high level players kill the last boss in under 10s, how fun is that. Make it harder and raise the droprate!

-Rage over that asspect of the game over- :)

Yeah love graphics and mostly animation of the characters/bosses. Don´t know why someone would even mention Infinite Blade 3 when talking about the EW3 graphics, where all you do is swipe your finger back and forth over the screen and the animation is a red line representing your attack. Even if the graphics behind is beutiful thats all there is. So no its not an RPG.

About no co-op, yeah I can see your point and agree that you need to get your sh!t together and deal with a challanging map/boss on your own. But at the same time, if they implement it so you can´t power level a low leveler I don´t mind co-op at all. Think about a big boss where you pretty much need to be a few people to take it down. All above a certen level.

Also the music isn´t bad at all. Creates good atmosphere overal to the game imo.
  • rixzkyrixzky Registered Users 1 Posts
    can i recover my hero, if i format my tablet?
    can i recover my hero, if i format my tablet?:(
    rixzky wrote: »
    can i recover my hero, if i format my tablet?:(

Dude. GTFO. This isnt your thread, Jesus. Shut up and stop whining.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    I mostly fall for this game because of it´s difficully level. Every map felt like you could just barely make it and you felt kindof "proud" when you managed to take down that big boss you felt was impossible first time you fought him. Just like games used to be back in the days. Sadly the new "generation" of gamers can´t seem to handle a challange and want most things handed to them so nowdays most games are infinite tries and hp that goes up just by standing there....

Took me about 16min to kill Cyclopse first time doing like 7dmgs and I felt proud when he fell down.
    Glu did the misstake of listening on to many noob complaints in here and "dumbed down" EW3 as well. FFS now all high level players kill the last boss in under 10s, how fun is that. Make it harder and raise the droprate!

-Rage over that asspect of the game over- :)

Yeah love graphics and mostly animation of the characters/bosses. Don´t know why someone would even mention Infinite Blade 3 when talking about the EW3 graphics, where all you do is swipe your finger back and forth over the screen and the animation is a red line representing your attack. Even if the graphics behind is beutiful thats all there is. So no its not an RPG.

About no co-op, yeah I can see your point and agree that you need to get your sh!t together and deal with a challanging map/boss on your own. But at the same time, if they implement it so you can´t power level a low leveler I don´t mind co-op at all. Think about a big boss where you pretty much need to be a few people to take it down. All above a certen level.

Also the music isn´t bad at all. Creates good atmosphere overal to the game imo.

Have you played Infinity Blade 3 at all? That is true timing. The parries, the dodging, the blocking with all kinds of weapons and all different types of elemental gems to insert into your armor and weapons. The graphics are beautiful. It's why the infinity blade series is insanely popular.

Let's jump back into Infinity Blade 2. Fighting Ryth was exhilarating and an amazing challenge. If there was a fight like that in EW3, i wuldnt even bother, because I'm not fighting a ten minute boss that has a 1/1000000000 chance to drop a weapon. Ryth drops a ton of gold and a 400 fire attack gem first time you beat him.

Overall, i fell in love with both games. But as EW3 went on to introduce runes, the farming aspect of the game was replaced by the paying aspect. There were planets of things i loved, but those were the things that got taken away.

I forgot what the music sounded like cuz i listen to other music when farming. It makes it less boring.
  • 3FoldUtopian3FoldUtopian Registered Users 27 Posts
    hate to rain on your parade. but i think i speak for most players on behalf when i say there isnt enough good thing about this game that would render us to like it more than we dislike it.
    hate to rain on your parade. but i think i speak for most players on behalf when i say there isnt enough good thing about this game that would render us to like it more than we dislike it.

Yup. Said it loud and clear.
    Have you played Infinity Blade 3 at all? That is true timing. The parries, the dodging, the blocking with all kinds of weapons and all different types of elemental gems to insert into your armor and weapons. The graphics are beautiful. It's why the infinity blade series is insanely popular.

Let's jump back into Infinity Blade 2. Fighting Ryth was exhilarating and an amazing challenge. If there was a fight like that in EW3, i wuldnt even bother, because I'm not fighting a ten minute boss that has a 1/1000000000 chance to drop a weapon. Ryth drops a ton of gold and a 400 fire attack gem first time you beat him.

Overall, i fell in love with both games. But as EW3 went on to introduce runes, the farming aspect of the game was replaced by the paying aspect. There were planets of things i loved, but those were the things that got taken away.

I forgot what the music sounded like cuz i listen to other music when farming. It makes it less boring.

Yes I have and what you just typed doesn't change what I think of that game or EW3.

But if you like that kind of slash games with good looking graphics and also some rpg elements in it I can recommend Bloodmasque from Square Enix. Started playing it some last week and so far its not bad at all. Nothing that will replace EW3 thoe :)

And 3FoldUtopian, its pretty funny how you whiners in this forum think you somehow represent the entire community. It´s always the whiners that keeps yelling. The rest keeps playing and enjoying an awesome game, not perfect, a lot of things that can change, but still very good game. Most in top Guilds don´t even use this forum and like rest of the bigger part of the community keep enjoying this game and competing in tournaments and PvPs. But you guys can keep crying here as much as you want.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    And 3FoldUtopian, its pretty funny how you whiners in this forum think you somehow represent the entire community. It´s always the whiners that keeps yelling. The rest keeps playing and enjoying an awesome game, not perfect, a lot of things that can change, but still very good game. Most in top Guilds don´t even use this forum and like rest of the bigger part of the community keep enjoying this game and competing in tournaments and PvPs. But you guys can keep crying here as much as you want.

Wordddddd!
    ;)

you're right ;) there are elements of the game that players like and dislike. personally, i think the game could use a whole lot of improvement. i mentioned that most players disliking it more than liking it solely base on the comments, complains, whines, constructive criticism and/or etc in the forum.

also, i dont think i have the capacity to represent the entire community as you thought and pointed it out :o
    Yes I have and what you just typed doesn't change what I think of that game or EW3.

But if you like that kind of slash games with good looking graphics and also some rpg elements in it I can recommend Bloodmasque from Square Enix. Started playing it some last week and so far its not bad at all. Nothing that will replace EW3 thoe :)

We're not whining SirDigital.

Whining implies that there might be hope that Glu might change.

but as I have said before, In app purchases is a billion dollar industry. So I highly doubt its leaving any time soon.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Whine

1. give or make a long, high pitched complaining cry or sound.
    2. complain in a feeble or petulant way.

Sorry but you are incorrect in what you believe "whining" implies. Just saying.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Owned.

Witty moderators we have.
    ;)
    Handles wrote: »
    Whine

Actually, i was referring to what a normal human THINKS when they whine. A dictionary cannot state that because it has no soul. But hey, considering the fact that you and your pathetic company called Glû are just greedy *******s who dont care about anything except money, i guess you guys have no soul either. So keep out of my comments. Do your informative stuff and collect your paychecks. But let me rage all over forums while you collect your easy money.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Whine

51028191.jpg

you own, sir xD
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    once again, Ultra has to put negative spin on a positive post, why don't you take your "Human aspect of whininess" somewhere else. if you don't play the game then quit posting in the forums and play something else.

On topic, I like the extra character choices since the first two only had warriors. The controls are usually pretty smooth and responsive as long as the "assessing network" doesn't sneak in on you. The game was more fun in the original setup and has lost its luster in the end game area. the last few updates didn't do too much for me because there wasn't really any room to progress on the character, just different areas to do the same stuff. I am looking forward to the level cap increase as long as it is rebalanced in a good way compared to the rumors I have seen posted. All in all this has been my game of choice for awhile and I hope they some how pull off a good update.
    I hang onto forums for news of an update.

Now, you may be saying "WELL THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP COMPLAINING?!" Truth is, I spent around 8 months on this game, and I'm literally losing sleep because I quit this game. So if Glu completely ruins the next update, I have an excuse to tell myself "See? you were right to leave. Those months were work put into a good game, a game you loved. But that game is gone now. So leave it be and go to sleep."

And BTW, the first EW had mage. Second only had warrior.
    witty moderator we have sounded defensive to me. just saying.

He was trying to clear the air with a joke because he knew that everyone who bashed Glû had a right to do so.
    I hang onto forums for news of an update.

Now, you may be saying "WELL THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP COMPLAINING?!" Truth is, I spent around 8 months on this game, and I'm literally losing sleep because I quit this game. So if Glu completely ruins the next update, I have an excuse to tell myself "See? you were right to leave. Those months were work put into a good game, a game you loved. But that game is gone now. So leave it be and go to sleep."

And BTW, the first EW had mage. Second only had warrior.

So basically its a win case for the rest of us no matter if the new patch is good or bad?

Its either good and will thereby make a good game even better for us.
    Or it´s bad and you leave this game and forum for good?
    Seriously don´t know witch one would make me happier.
    So basically its a win case for the rest of us no matter if the new patch is good or bad?

Its either good and will thereby make a good game even better for us.
    Or it´s bad and you leave this game and forum for good?
    Seriously don´t know witch one would make me happier.

Its a lose lose case. If the updates good, I'll still be in forums. If the updates bad, I'll still troll forums, except much worse now.

Actually, I'm not even trolling. Trolling implies that you have fun. I have no fun in speaking the truth about such an awful company.

As for your comments on how EW3 is a great game, tell that to the rest of us that have no gems to swap out runes, no gems for any more rune combination, and such. They're trying to chase away everyone except for the big money spender.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

And you are entitled to your opinion.