Options

Game won't start!!!

Game won't start. Please help.

Since yesterday I have been trying to get on but when I start the app and the blue loading bar gets to the end it just stays that way and the hero selection screen dosen't appear like it used to. Do I have to uninstall and install again?

Comments

• Options
    eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Gandito wrote: »

Since yesterday I have been trying to get on but when I start the app and the blue loading bar gets to the end it just stays that way and the hero selection screen dosen't appear like it used to. Do I have to uninstall and install again?
    This happen to me today it says failed to connect to server and reach the end of the status bar and wont go to select hero.
  • Options
    FIRESTARFIRESTAR Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi game name kyrian. Complain to Amazon customer service. Glu isn't telling us anything. Amazon states that glu told them that they r doing maintenance for kindle players. AMAZON CAN GO U VET A TROUBLE TICKET NUMBER FROM GLU. ITS A SHAME THEY DO T TELL US WHAT'S UP AND HOW LONG THIS MAINTENANCE WILL. TAKE. IT DOESN'T TAKE THIS LONG FOR THEM TO TAKE OUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazon gave me a phone number for glu (415) 800-6100. Glu tells u on the phone they don't take care of customer care stuff by phone. Lol, but they tell u can leave u name and number. And someone will contact you. I don't know if they will call u back.
  • Options
    VasiliyVasiliy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Gandito wrote: »

I also have a problem with loading the game. Progruzhat blue streak and then throws in the game. Reinstalled the game, updated, and nothing helped. I have 3G internet, everything worked well before, but this problem started yesterday. Help please, really do not want to lose EB3